Andra bank is a nationalized bank that provides all digital modes of banking. One such service is Mobile Banking. You can do your account transactions on your mobile using this service. In this service, we will explain to you how to do Andra Bank mobile banking registration in detail. The guide explains all the processes in steps and well manner for easy understanding.
Table of Contents
Requirements for Andhra Bank Mobile Banking Registration
- Mobile number should be registered with the Bank for mobile banking activation.
- The user must have a Debit card/ATM card to activate Andhra Bank Mobile Banking Registration.
- Smartphone with Internet Connection to access the account on your phone.
Step by step process for Andhra bank mobile banking registration
Follow these steps to activate your mobile banking –
- Download the Andhra Bank mobile banking app on your smartphone – ABTej
- Once the App is downloaded, please open it and enter your registered mobile number.
- If you are using a dual SIM, select the SIM you registered with the Bank.
- You will now receive the message on your mobile number containing OTP for validation.
- Enter the OTP code to validate the mobile number if asked. ( Latest version can automatically verify the SMS code if you allow the SMS permissions).
- After successfully validating the code, the following screen of the ABTej App asks you to enter the Debit Card details. Enter the card number and PIN.
- You can now set the App four-digit PIN to secure the App from unwanted users.
- Andhra bank mobile banking registration is now complete, and you can log in to the App with the four-digit PIN.
Using these eight simple steps, you can easily activate Andhra Bank mobile banking on your phone without going anywhere.
This guide explains how to register for Andhra Bank mobile banking using your phone without going anywhere. Eight simple steps can complete your Andhra bank mobile banking registration.