Axis bank provides a wide range of online banking services to its customers. One such service is internet banking. You can do almost anything using internet banking in Axis bank website. Ti login to internet banking you will need a user id and password. But if you forgot the password, you cannot log in to axis internet banking. In this post, we will see, how to change internet banking password if you forgot Axis bank internet banking password. This guide about Axis bank forgot password recovery, explains all the details in simple and step by step manner.
Things required to reset Axis bank internet banking password.
- A Customer ID. Every account holder has assigned a unique customer id. Know how to get customer id in axis bank.
- The mobile number which is registered in axis bank must be available with you while resetting the password. Know how to change axis bank registered mobile number.
- Account number of your axis bank account.
- The registered mobile number must be active to receive the SMS.
Also Read – How to block axis bank debit card quickly
Step by step process for Axis bank forgot password recovery
- Open the axis bank internet banking website on your smartphone or computer. – https://www.axisbank.com/
- Click on the Login button from the homepage.
- Now, from the new page, click on the forgot password option.
- On the new page, enter the login id (which is your customer id) and click on Proceed button.
- On the next step, enter your account number and registered mobile number.
- The final step will ask you to enter the OTP which is received on your mobile number via SMS.
- Once the OTP is verified you can enter the new Internet banking password of your choice.
- Please note that the password should contain special characters, numbers and Upper/Lower case letters. Password must be at least 8 characters long.
With these simple 8 steps, you can easily reset Axis bank password.
Also Read – How To Link Aadhaar With Axis Bank Account?
This post about Axis bank forgot password, explains simple steps to change your Internet banking password online without going to the bank. This post encourages stay home, stay safe movement and appeals the reader to do things online.