Canara Bank account holder can now register for Internet banking themself through the Canara bank website. This process can be done by the user himself, and no need to go to the bank and stand in a long queue for Canara bank internet banking registration. In this guide, we will see how to do Canara bank internet banking registration online within 5 minutes.
Things required for Canara bank internet banking registration online
- Account Number – An account number of your savings/current account. You can get the account number from the bank passbook you received while opening the account.
- Debit Card – You must have an ATM/Debit card to register for internet banking. A card number is required to enter while doing the registration process.
- Mobile number – The registered mobile number should be with you and should be active to receive OTP via SMS. Know how to register mobile number in Canara bank.
- Customer ID – You must know your Canara Bank customer ID. You can easily get the customer id printer on the passbook. Know how to get Canara bank customer id
How to do Canara Bank internet banking registration online
Follow these steps exactly as mentioned to register for internet banking within 5 minutes –
- Step1: Open the Canara Bank official website on your smartphone/computer – canarabank.in
- Step2: Click on the net banking option from the main menu.
- Step3: From the new page, click on the Netbanking Desktop site option.
- Step4: Now, click on the New Registration option from the page.
- Step5: On the new window, terms and conditions are displayed. Read it (if you want to) and click on the I Agree button to proceed further.
- Step6: A new page will open with a form. Enter the details required in the Canara bank internet banking registration form.
- Step7: Enter your Account number, ATM card number, Registered mobile number, Customer ID correctly.
- Step8: Select access type as Transfer and Inquiry Facility. This option selection is important to get full access to your account.
- Step9: Click on the I Agree button to continue.
- Step10: You will receive OTP on your mobile number. Enter this OTP password on the next page. Re-enter the OTP password and click on the Submit button.
- Step11: After successful verification, you can now set Login Password. A password should be a minimum 8 and maximum 12 characters, should contain at least one number, at least one special character, at least one uppercase alphabet, and at least one lowercase alphabet.
- Step12: Re-enter the login password and click on the Submit button to proceed further.
- Step13: On the next page, you will get a Net Banking User ID. Save or remember this user id to login to the account first time. Later on, you can change this user id from the services option in internet banking. Click on OK to continue.
- Step14: Now enter your user id and password to login for the first time.
You have now successfully registered for Canara bank net banking online.
Must Read – How to check Canara bank balance within 1 minute
For funds transfer, you need to set a transaction password.
Create a transaction password in Canara bank net banking
To set a transition password, go to the Services option from the main menu and click on the transition password.
Enter the password of your choice, enter the OTP received on your mobile number, and click on Submit.
Note that the transition password should be different from the net banking login password. To know more about the transaction password, read the following guide.
We can do the Canara bank internet banking registration online within few minutes by sitting at home. There is no need to go to the bank and fill-up the form to enable the net banking facility. If you have any doubts regarding the information provided in this article, please write to us in the comment section below. Happy to help, always! 😊