The corporation ban provides SMS banking and missed call banking for customers who don’t have internet access on their phones. These services are helpful for rural areas and for feature phone users. using this service you can easily know account balance, mini statement, fund transfer, IMPS, etc. In case you want to use the SMS banking feature then you must know how to do it. This guide explains to you how to get a corporation bank mini statement by missed call. The guide explains all the procedures step by step and in simple words.
Things required to get Corporation bank mini statement
- The mobile number should be registered with the bank. (If not, follow the below steps.)
- You can get corporation bank mini statement only on the registered mobile number. So, make sure you have a mobile number present with you.
First of all, register the mobile number for corporation bank mobile banking
- Go to the bank and fill up the SMS banking registration form.
- Now, within 2 days, you will get four-digit MPIN.
- Now, you have to activate the PULL SMS service using your MPIN and account number.
Send ACT “XXXX” “ZZZZZZ” on 9243717778
- In this, XXXX is four-digit MPIN and ZZZZZZ is the last six digits of your account number.
- Now, you will get SMS stating your corporation bank SMS banking is registered successfully.
- Now, you have to activate the PULL service by following the process stated in the SMS.
You are now ready to get your mini statement on your phone without the internet.
Also Read – How to block corporation bank debit card online
How to get corporation bank mini statement by missed call
- Get the phone with a registered mobile number inserted into the phone.
- Now, open the dial pad and dial the following number
Corporation Bank Mini statement missed call number – 09289792897
- Once the call is connected, follow the IVRS instructions.
- Press the button corresponding to the mini statement option.
- You will now get the SMS containing the last three transactions of your account.
With these simple five steps, you can get corporation bank mini statement on your phone without an internet connection.