Corporation bank provides online services to their customers such as Internet banking, missed call banking, UPI mobile banking, etc. If you have a Corporation bank account and want to use Internet banking, then you have to first activate the internet banking online through their website. In this post, I have explained corporation bank net banking activation for first-time users.
Things required before corporation bank net banking activation
- You must have a user id and password with you which is sent by the bank in an enclosure.
- The bank registered mobile number should be with you while doing corporation net banking activation.
- You must know the date of birth or email id given to bank during account opening.
- You should know the account number of your corporation bank account.
Once all required information is available with you, you are now ready to activate your corp net banking account.
How to do Corporation net banking Activation in 2 minutes
You can follow these simple steps if you are logging in for the first time.
1. Open the Corporation net banking website on your computer or phone.
2. Now click on the Existing user activation option from the screen.
3. On the new screen, select Set Online as a mode to set a new password and click on the Continue button.
4. Now, enter the user id in the provided box which you got in the enclosure and click on Continue button.
5. You will get the six-digit OTP on your registered mobile number. Enter this OTP in the provided box and click on the Continue button.
6. Now, you will have two options to set a new password. For first time activation, click on “Existing net banking login credentials(For first time)“option.
7. On the new window, enter again enter the user id and password provided in the enclosure. Click Continue button to proceed.
8. Now, on the new screen, enter your corporation bank account number, date of birth or email id which you have provided during account opening.
9. Once again you will get OTP on your registered mobile number. Enter the correct six-digit code in the given box and click Continue.
10. Now, you can set Logon password ( this is your net banking login password) and the transaction password. Enter both passwords twice to confirm they are correct. Dont use same passwords for logon and transaction field.
11. Once all the fields are filled correctly, click on Submit button to activate corporate bank net banking account.
In this way, you can easily do corporation bank net banking activation in just two minutes.
In this guide, we have shown how to activate corporation bank net banking account with simple steps. Hope, this article helped you. In case you have any doubt or query, you can write them below in the comment section.