Nowadays Aadhar is mandatory for every bank account. You need an Aadhar card to open a new bank account. But if you are an old user and you don’t have Aadhar linked to your account then it’s compulsory to do so. In this post, I am going to share the process to link your Aadhar with your axis bank account.
Axis Bank offers many ways to link your Aadhar. You can go to the bank and register your Aadhar by filling up a form. But no likes to go to the Bank. Axis Bank has an online facility to link Aadhar.
It is not hard to link Aadhar. But if you are not familiar with this kind of stuff then you may face problems. So, to do the work without any errors or without facing any problems just follow the below steps as I am going to explain each and every step.
Benefits Of Aadhar –
There are many benefits you get with your Aadhar number. This is a 12 digits unique number issued by the Government Of India.
- This is your identification proof and this can be used to open a bank account, to activate SIM card etc.
- You will also get subsidies like LPG.
How To Link Aadhar With Axis Bank Account?
There are two easy ways to link Aadhar with your Axis Bank Account. One is through Internet Banking and Another one is through Axis Mobile App. Both the process is almost the same.
>>Link Aadhar Through Internet Banking :
If you are an internet banking user of Axis Bank then you can easily link your Aadhar through Internet Banking. If you are not registered with internet banking then you can also register for Internet Banking at your home, you don’t need to go to the bank to do so.
- First of all, go to – https://retail.axisbank.co.in
- Then log in with your credentials.
- After you have logged in simply move into the dashboard of the website.
- Now click on the three dashes located on the top left corner.
- Under the service menu, you will get an option to Link Your Aadhar.
- On the next screen, choose your account and click on proceed.
- Your customer id & account number will be displayed on the next screen. Verify your details and click on confirm.
- Enter your 12 digits Aadhar number on the next screen. Enter the OTP you have received on your mobile number. Check the box and click on submit.
- After the successful validation of your Aadhar, your Aadhar will be linked to your Axis Bank Account. You will receive one message like the below image.
>>Link Aadhar Through Axis Mobile App :
Another easy way to link your Aadhar to your Axis Bank Account is through Axis Mobile App. This process is almost the same as the first one. But we have used web for the first process and we are going to use Axis Mobile App for this one.
- First of all open the Axis Mobile App.
- Log in using your 6 digits pin.
- After you have logged in click on the three dashes located on the top left corner.
- Now go to Insta Services.
- There you will get many options.
- Move into bank account section.
- There you will get an option to Update Your Aadhar. Click on that.
- Enter your Aadhar number and choose your account. Then click on update.
- You will get one message on your screen mentioning your request’s reference id. Your request will be updated within 3 days. Note down the reference id for future preferences.
By following the above two easy steps you can easily link your Aadhar With Your Axis Bank Account.
Must Read –