As per the RBI rule, every account holder should complete a KYC process and PAN registration in their account. SBI has a facility to register PAN card via internet banking. In this guide, we will see how to link PAN card in SBI account online using internet banking in step by step manner.
Requirements to link PAN card in SBI account online –
- You must know the SBI internet banking username.
- SBI net banking password.
- SBI net banking profile password.
Step-by-step procedure on How to link PAN card in SBI account online?
- Open SBI netbanking website on your computer/smartphone and log in using username and password. – https://www.onlinesbi.com
- From the marine page, from the main menu, click on the ‘My accounts & Profile’ option.
- Under the sub-menu, click on the ‘Profile’ option.
- Then enter your ‘Profile Password‘ in the given field. Click to know how to recover profile password if you forgot.
- From the new page, click on the ‘PAN Registration’ option.
- On the new page, click on enter the PAN number and re-enter the PAN number correctly.
- Now, click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Now enter the ‘OTP received’ on your registered mobile number.
- Now you will get the message stating – “Your PAN update request is received.”
Your PAN number will be linked to your account after verification by the bank.
How to check PAN linking status in sbi account?
- In the PAN registration option, click on ‘Status’ tab.
- You can now view the linking status as pending, accepted or declined, etc.
In this guide have seen how to register, we have seen how to link PAN card in SBI account online via Internet Banking. If you have any doubts/queries regarding the information provided in this article, let us know in the comment section below.