Linking Aadhar card to Bank account is mandatory in India. If you haven’t linked your Aadhar card yet, then you must do it as soon as possible. Kotak Bank provides an online facility to link aadhar card with Bank account. In this guide, we will see detailed step-by-step instructions about the Kotak Mahindra bank Aadhar card link Online.
Table of Contents
Things required for Kotak Mahindra Bank Aadhar Link Online –
- Registered Mobile Number with the bank must be with you.
- Date of Birth of account Holder
- CRN number if your Kotak account.
- Debit card details.
- Aadhar Number.
- The mobile number linked with the Bank account and Aadhar Card must be the same.
- Aadhar card can only be linked with Saving Account.
Step by step guide for Kotak Mahindra bank Aadhar card link Online –
There are two methods by which you can link Aadhar card to Kotak bank account. Both methods are easy and convenient; you can use any method to do this work.
Method 1 – How to do Kotak Mahindra bank aadhaar link online using Mobile App?
You can use the mobile app to link your aadhar card easily –
- Download the Kotak App on your smartphone.
- Open the Kotak Bank app and log in with your CRN number and OTP received on your mobile.
- Click on the ‘Services‘ option from the bottom menu from the Main Dashboard.
- Now, click on the ‘Profile‘ option from the new page.
- Click on the ‘Aadhar Number Update‘ option from the options provided on the new screen.
- Now, enter your Aadhar number and re-enter the Aadhar number for confirmation.
- On the same screen, select the DBTL facility option to avail it or not, agree on the t&c, and then click on the Update button.
- Enter the OTP code received on your Aadhar registered mobile number and click on Submit Button on the next screen.
- On the next screen, you will be asked to confirm the details you entered and about linking of Aadhard card to Kotak bank account. Click on Confirm button to submit the request.
- Your Aadhar number is now successfully registered, and the same will be informed to you via SMS and Email with the Service request Number.
Method 2 – How to do Kotak Mahindra bank Aadhar card link Online using Kotak Website?
If you don’t have a Kotak Bank Internet Banking UserID and Password OR Mobile App login, you can visit the Kotak Website to link Aadhar Card without Login.
- Open Kotak Bank Website on your phone/computer – https://www.kotak.com/en/home.html
- Now, scroll to the bottom of the page and click on “Link your Aadhar” under the Aadhar services section.
- Now, on the new page, enter your Mobile number registered with the bank and date of Birth or CRN number.
- Click on Get OTP to receive OTP on your phone and enter the code in the given box.
- Once the code is verified, on the new page, enter your Aadhar Number and the option to choose the DBLT facility in your Kotak account.
- Once you click on the ‘Submit‘ button, you will receive an Aadhar OTP on your mobile number.
- Enter this OTP and your Aadhar card; your aadhar will be linked with Kotak bank account.
In this way, you can easily complete the Kotak Mahindra bank Aadhar card link Online.
Also Read – How to reset Kotak 811 MPIN?
This guide explains how to link Aadhar card with Kotak bank online using two easy methods. You can use any of the methods to complete the Kotak Mahindra bank Aadhar card link Online. If you have any queries regarding Aadhar link Kotak bank, feel free to write them down below in the comment section.
- How to do Kotak debit card PIN generation online? [in 5 minutes]
- How to know my kotak 811 account number?
- [Solved] How to get CRN number of Kotak bank? [In just 3 minutes]
- How to add beneficiary in kotak bank? [In just 1 minute]
- Kotak bank passbook request online. Kotak 811 passbook apply online in 5 minutes
- Online apply for Kotak Mahindra Bank mobile number change