Linking Aadhar card to Bank account is mandatory in India. If you haven’t linked your aadhar card yet, then you must do it as soon as possible. Kotak provides online facility to link aadhar card with Bank account. In this guide, we will see a detailed step by step instructions about Kotak Mahindra bank Aadhar card link Online.
Things required to link Aadhar with Kotak Bank Account
- Mobile Number which is registered with the bank.
- Date of Birth of account Holder
- CRN number if your Kotak account.
- Debit card details.
- Aadhar Number
- The mobile number linked with Bank account and Aadhar Card must be same
- Aadhar card can only be linked with Saving Account.
Step by step guide for Kotak Mahindra bank Aadhar card link Online
There are two methods by which you can link Aadhar card to Kotak bank account. Both methods are easy and convenient, you can use any of the methods to do this work.
Method 1 – How to link Aadhar card with Kotak Account using Mobile App
- Step1: Download the Kotak App on your smartphone.
- Step2: Open the Kotak Bank app and login with your CRN number and OTP received on your mobile.
- Step3: From the Main Dashboard, click on Services option from the bottom menu.
- Step4: Now, click on Profile option from the new page.
- Step5: click on Aadhar Number Update option from the options provided on the new screen.
- Step6: Now, enter your Aadhar number and re-enter the Aadhar number for confirmation.
- Step7: On the same screen, select the DBTL facility option to avail it or not, agree on the t&c and then click on the Update button.
- Step8: On the next screen, enter the OTP code received on your Aadhar registered mobile number and click on Submit Button.
- Step9: On the next screen, you will be asked to confirm the details you entered and about linking of Aadhard card to Kotak bank account. Click on Confirm button to submit the request.
- Step10: Your Aadhar number is now successfully registered and the same will be informed to you via SMS and Email with Service request Number.
Method 2 – Kotak Mahindra bank Aadhar card link Online using Kotak Website
- Step1: Open Kotak Bank Website on your phone/computer – https://www.kotak.com/en.html
- Step2: Now, scroll to the bottom of the page and click on “Link your Aadhar” under the Aadhar services section.
- Step3: Now, on the new page, enter your Mobile number registered with the bank and date of Birth or CRN number.
- Step4: click on Get OTP to receive OTP on your phone and enter the code in the given box.
- Step5: Once the code is verified, on the new page, enter your Aadhar Number and the option to choose DBLT facility in your Kotak account.
- Step6: Once you click on Submit button, you will receive an Aadhar OTP on your mobile number.
- Step7: Enter this OTP and your aadhar card your aadhar will be linked with Kotak bank account.
In this way, you can easily complete Kotak Mahindra bank Aadhar card link Online.
Also Read – How to reset kotak 811 MPIN
This guide explains how to link aadhar card with Kotak bank online using two easy methods. You can use any of the methods to complete Kotak Mahindra bank Aadhar card link Online. If you have any query regarding aadhar link Kotak bank, then feel free to write down below in the comment section.
- How to schedule fund transfer in kotak mahindra bank
- How to know my kotak 811 account number
- Kotak bank passbook request online. Kotak 811 passbook apply online in 5 minutes
- How to view Kotak Mahindra bank passbook online?
- What is my Kotak bank statement pdf password?
- How to do online KYC in Kotak Mahindra bank
- How to do Kotak bank address change online?