Every bank account holder must link Aadhar card with their account. It is necessary to avail government schemes like DBTL, PMJBY, etc. Indian overseas bank can link their Aadhar card with the bank online by sitting at home. In this guide, we will see how to link Aadhar card with Indian Overseas Bank online.
Table of Contents
Things required to link Aadhar card with Indian overseas bank
- IOB account number – You must know your full account number. You can get the account number printed on the passbook.
- Registered mobile number – You should have a mobile number with your which is registered with the bank.
- Aadhar Number – You must know your Aadhar card number.
- The mobile number linked with Aadhar card – you should have a mobile number with you which is linked with Aadhar card. The OTP is sent to the mobile number to verify and complete the IOB bank Aadhar link process.
Must Read – IOB statement download without login
How to Link Aadhar Card with Indian Overseas Bank – Step by step guide
- Step1: Open the IOB Aadhar linking website on your computer /smartphone – https://www.iobnet.co.in/ibanking/ibAadhaarViewStatusEntry.do?mode=A
- Step2: Now, the form will open on the screen.
- Step3: Enter the Account number, Aadhar number, Registered mobile number in the form correctly.
- Step4: Also select if you want to avail DBLT facility in this account. DBLT is nothing but a gas subsidy for your indane, Bharat gas connection.
- Step5: Tick mark in the consent statement – “I consent to allow the Bank to seed AADHAAR in my account and authenticate with UIDAI.”
- Step6: Finally enter the CAPTCHA text displayed in the image correctly and then click on NEXT button.
- Step7: You will now receive an OTP on your phone from UIDAI. Enter this OTP on the next page to authenticate the Aadhar seeding.
- Step8: Once the Aadhar card is validated, your Aadhar linking process is completed.
Must Read – IOB statement download online
You can link aadhar card with Indian Overseas Bank by sitting at home via online. If you have any doubts/queries regarding this post, write to us in the comment section below.