Ratnakar Bank Ltd (RBL) is an Indian Nationalised bank that provides banking services in India. If you are an RBL credit card holder, then this article will help you to generate PIN for your RBL credit card. This guide explains step by step process of RBL bank credit card first time PIN generation in detail and simple words.
Things required for RBL Bank Credit card first-time PIN generation
- RBL credit card with a card number, expiry date.
- Your (Account holder’s) date of Birth.
- RBL MyCard App on your smartphone for easy PIN set over Phone.
- The Bank registered mobile number for receiving OTP over SMS.
- Active Net connection on your phone for accessing RBL MyCard App.
Step by step procedure for RBL bank credit card first time PIN generation
There are two ways to set RBL credit card PIN
- Through RBL website
- Through RBL MyCard App
We will see each method in detail –
Method 1 – RBL bank credit card first time PIN generation via RBL website
- Step1: Open the RBL website on your PC or smartphone – https://www.rblbank.com/
- Step2: The bank homepage shows on your screen. Click on the LOGIN button from this page.
- Step3: From the popup screen, select Set your Card PIN under the Credit card section.
- Step4: Now, enter your RBL credit card number, Date of Birth and Card Expiry Date (in Month and Year).
- Step5: Once all the details are filled correctly, click on the SEND OTP button.
- Step6: Now, you will receive an OTP on your mobile number via SMS. You must have a mobile number with you which is registered in the bank.
- Step7: Scroll down the page below and enter the OTP received. Make sure to enter the OTP correctly.
- Step8: Enter the Four-digit PIN of your choice.
- Step9: Re-enter the PIN to verify it is entered correctly and finally click on the CHANGE PIN button.
Upon verification, your PIN will be set for your rbl credit card.
Method 2 – RBL Credit card PIN Set through App
- Step1: First of all, you need to install the RBL MyCard app on your smartphone.
- Step2: Once you install the app, you need to register your credit card by entering the card details and mobile number.
- Step3: After registering, go to the main menu and select the Set PIN option.
- Step4: Now, enter your RBL credit card number, Expiry date and your date of Birth.
- Step5: On your registered mobile number, you will receive the OTP code via SMS. Enter this code in the app correctly.
- Step6: Now enter the four-digit card PIN of your choice. Re-enter the PIN correctly and click on the SET PIN button.
Done. Your RBL credit card PIN is now set. You can now use your card at any POS machine using this PIN.
You can easily set your RBL credit card PIN from your computer/smartphone. This guide has explained RBL bank credit card first time PIN generation process in detail. If you have any queries regarding the process of setting the card PIN of your card, feel free to write in the comment section below.