Syndicate bank is a nationalized bank. This bank provides all digital banking facilities to serve their customers. All syndicate customers can avail such digital accounting features and take benefits, save some time. One such facility is mobile baking. In this guide, we will explain to you how to activate syndicate bank mobile banking.
Things required for Syndicate bank Mobile Banking registration
- Internet banking access or ATM card to generate the MPIN.
- Valid mobile number (the number should be registered with the bank.)
- Internet connection on smartphones to use the Mobile App.
Syndicate Bank Mobile Banking Activation Procedure Step by step Procedure –
To activate the syndicate mobile banking facility, you first need to generate Mpin. There are two ways to get the Mpin – Internet banking, From Branch by filling up the form and Through ATM.
Method 1 – Avail MPIN Via Internet Banking
1) At first, go to syndicate bank internet banking website – https://www.syndonline.in/
2) Now, log in with your user id and password of your internet banking. If you don’t have a login to syndicate banking, then follow our guide – how to register for syndicate bank internet banking.
3) From your internet banking dashboard, click on the Customer Services option from placed in the top menu.
4) From the left menu, click on the Mobile banking registration option.
5) On the next screen, enter the account number, mobile number and click on the Next button.
6) Enter the Submit button and enter the transaction password to complete the request.
7) You will now get your Mpin on the mobile phone via SMS. Save this mpin for future use.
Method 2 – Get Mpin via Bank Branch
You can avail the mpin from the bank branch also, you just have to fill the syndicate bank mobile banking activation form and submit it to the respective executive.
Method 3 – Get Mpin through ATM
1) Insert your ATM card to any syndicate bank ATM near you.
2) Enter your ATM PIN and then select mobile banking registration.
3) Enter your registered mobile number on which you want to avail Mobile banking facility
4) Now you will get OTP on your mobile, enter this OTP on the screen to verify your request.
5) You will the Mpin on your mobile via SMS. Save this Mpin for future use.
Once you get the MPIN via one of these three methods, proceed further for Syndicate bank mobile banking activation –
Step 1 – Download the SyndMobile App from Playstore/Appstore.
Step 2 – Once you download the App, enter your Mobile number which you used to generate Mpin.
Step3 – You will now get the Activation code on your mobile phone. Enter this code to validate the login.
Step4 – On the next screen, you have to enter the Mpin which you generated earlier, and click on Login.
Step 5 – On the new screen, the app asks you to enter NEW Mpin. Enter the new mpin of your choice twice.
Step 6 – You can now login to the app using the login password. Use MPIN to carry out transactions from the app.
With these simple steps, you can easily perform Syndicate bank mobile banking activation from your phone itself.
Syndicate bank mobile banking activation is a very simple process to carry out from your phone. You have to generate Mpin which you can do by internet banking, mobile banking or ATM. Once you generate the mpin, you can download the app and activate it to perform any banking transaction via the mobile app.