How to get UCO bank mini statement through SMS, Missed call, Internet Banking
United Commercial Bank (UCO) is a government-owned commercial bank. The UCO bank provides online services to its customers for easy access to their account. One such service is a mini statement online. The users of UO bank can avail and check mini statement online without going to the bank, and there is no need to update the passbook. In this guide, we will see how to get UCO bank mini statement through SMS, missed call, via mobile app, and via internet banking.
Table of Contents
Things required to get UCO bank mini statement –
- The mobile number registered with the bank should be present with you.
- The mobile number should have an active plan to receive SMS or make a call.
- Internet banking user id and password (if you want to check passbook via internet banking).
- Your Mobile number should be registered for the SMS banking facility.
- ATM card and PIN if you want to get mini statement via ATM.
How to get UCO bank mini statement online?
- Through SMS
- Via missed call.
- Via Mobile App.
- Via internet banking.
- By going to ATM
We will see each method in detail –
Method 1 – How to get UCO bank mini statement by missed call?
- Get your registered mobile number and dial the following number –
UCO bank mini statement missed call number – 09213125125
- Wait for the call to connect, and then the call will automatically disconnect.
- Within a few seconds, you will receive the last five transactions of your UCO bank account via SMS.
Also Read – How to check bank account balance without internet on mobile
Method 2 – How to get UCO Bank mini statement through SMS?
You will need a balanced in your mobile number to send the SMS as SMS is charged at 3 Rs/SMS.
- Get the registered mobile number and type the following message
UCOBAL <space> mPIN to 56161
- You will get the last three transactions on your phone via SMS.
Method 3 – How to get UCO mini statement by mobile App?
- Download and install the UCO bank m-passbook app on your smartphone –
Download UCO m-passbook for Android
- Register for the app using your account details and OTP received on the phone.
- Now, log in to the app and tap on the Passbook option from the homepage.
- You can now see the mini statement of your account.
Also Read – How to change UPI ID within 2 minutes
Method 4 – How to get UCO bank mini statement online using Internet banking?
- Open the UCO bank internet banking website on your smartphone/computer – https://www.ucobank.com/english/e-banking.aspx.
- Click on Personal Banking and then Enter your login id and password to log in to your account.
- Click on the Accounts option, and then you can see the last ten transactions of your account.
- You can also download the full statement of your account with the selected duration of your choice.
Method 5 – UCO bank mini statement by ATM (OFFLINE)
This method requires you to go outside and visit the ATM.
- Visit the nearest UCO bank ATM in your area.
- Insert the ATM card and enter the PIN code.
- Select the mini statement option from the menu on the monitor.
- You can now see the last five transactions on the monitor screen.
- You can also print the mini statement if you want. (But we advise you to go green and not print the mini statement).
Also Read – How to solve BHIM App UPI registration failed issue
UCO Bank provides online methods to get mini statement of your account. You can easily get a mini statement by sitting at your home. If you have any doubts/queries regarding how to get UCO bank mini statement online, you can write it down below in the comment section.
Minimum balance in savings account charges
Please give me the mini statement of a/c
sir please give me this moth statement.