Are you thinking of making an FD to a reputed and trusted bank? If Yes, then you at the right place. It’s important to know the interest rates for Fixed Deposite and decide the right duration and type of FD. In this guide, we will see the HDFC FD interest rates 2021. We will also see how to get the latest FD rates in HDFC bank online and how to use HDFC FD calculator in step-by-step instructions.
How do I know the latest HDFC FD Interest rates online?
HDFC bank has an online portal for Fixed Deposits, from where you can get all the details about various FD schemes, FD interest rates. You can also open the FD online using the portal from your smartphone or computer.
We will see the step-by-step process to get the latest FD interest rates and how to calculate FD interest rates using online calculator.
How to get HDFC FD Interest rates 2021 using FD calculator?
- On your smartphone or computer, open the FD calculator website – https://v1.hdfcbank.com/htdocs/common/fd/fixed-deposit.html#.
- From the opened page, first, select the senior citizen category as Yes or No. Age 60 Years and above members are considered as senior citizens.
- Then select the Type of Fixed Deposit as Reinvestment, Quarterly payout, Monthly Payout or Short Term, etc.
- Next, select the Deposit Term in Months and Days.
- Click on the Next button and proceed further.
- On the new page, you can now select the date of deposit(tentatively) and enter the Amount of Deposit.
- You can now view the latest HDFC FD interest rate on the screen based on the entered amount and duration.
- Click on Calculate button, and the table will open the screen.
- On the table, you can view the Date wise Interest amount accumulated and the final amount + Interest amount that you will get at maturity.
- You can also see the Maturity amount and the maturity date on the screen.
What are the HDFC FD interest rates as on today?
Rates are subject to change from time to time. So, to get the latest FD interest rates, open the FD calculator page and check today’s rates. You can also get the chart of FD duration and rates all on one page. Let’s see how to get it –
How to get HDFC FD Interest as per Duration -Days/Years?
You can also view the overview of the FD interest rates as per duration- days/months/years.
- Open the HDFC interest rates page on your computer/smartphone – https://www.hdfcbank.com/personal/resources/rates#/fixed-deposit-interest-rate-less-than-5-cr.
- Please clear browser history/cookies before accessing the interest rate chart in order to view the latest effective interest rates.
- YOu can now view the Duration such as 7-14 days, 15-29 days, 9 months 1 day < 1 Year, 1 year 1 day – 2 years, 3 years 1 day- 5 years, etc., and the Interest rate per annum in that duration.
- For senior citizens (age 60 and above), there is a separate column with extra fd interest rates than regular customers.
You can easily get the HDFC FD interest rates as on today. Let us know if you have any queries regarding fixed deposits with hdfc bank.