Bajaj Housing Finance interest certificate download in just 5 minutes
Bajaj Housing Finance provides affordable home loans for customers in India. If you have a BHFL Home loan and want to get the interest certificate for the previous financial year, it is now easier. You can get the Interest certificate online on your phone using the App or web portal. In this guide, we will see how to do Bajaj Housing Finance Interest Certificate download through different methods.
Table of Contents
Requirement for Bajaj Housing Finance Interest Certificate download online –
- BHFL Loan Account number
- Registered mobile number
Once you have all the required details, let’s learn the full process.
How to download Bajaj Housing Finance Interest Certificate?
There are two methods to get your interest certificate online from BHFL –
- Using Mobile App
- Using Website
- By Email
We will see each method in detail.
Method 1 – Bajaj Housing Finance Interest Certificate download using App.
Follow these steps –
- Open Bajaj Housing App on your smartphone.
Download BHFL App for Android
Download BHFL App for iOS
- Log in to the App using your registered mobile number or Email ID.
- Enter the OTP to verify your details.
- Now, you can tap on your Loan account and select ‘See Details‘ option.
- Expand the “E-statement” option and then tap on “Interest Certificate” option.
- Select the financial year and press “Download” button.
- Allow storage permission to save the file.
Your interest certificate is now downloaded to the phone’s internal storage. The default storage location is – Download Folder –> BHFL –> PDF file.
Also Read – All bank WhatsApp numbers and Credit card WhatsApp numbers list
Method 2 – How to download Bajaj Housing Finance Interest Certificate through the Website?
Follow these exact steps –
- Open the BHFL website on your computer/smartphone browser – https://www.bajajhousingfinance.in/
- Click on ‘Customer Login‘ option.
- Enter your registered mobile number or email ID, or Customer ID.
- Here, either click on Password or Generate OTP. (OTP is the easiest method.)
- Enter the OTP received on your registered mobile number.
- Click on “Login” button to enter your account.
- On the left side menu, click on the ‘Request’ option and then select ‘Loan Statements’ option.
- Select your loan and click on the “Interest Certificate” option.
- You can now click on “Download” button and save the file downloads folder of the PC.
Method 3 – Get BHFL Interest Certificate by Email.
Bajaj Housing also sends an Interest certificate to your email ID for your reference. You can open your email id and search for BHFL interest certificate.
In this article, we have seen Bajaj Housing Finance Interest Certificate download through three easy methods. You can use any method to get your certificate. If you have any queries regarding the information provided in the article, let us know in the comment section below.