In today’s era, all banks in India are providing services which can be availed by the customers from their phones. With Digital India Campaign, you can do almost everything from your phone without going to the Bank. Even some banking services can be accessed without the internet on the phone. One such service is checking bank account balance by missed call. You can give a miss call on the specific number provided by the Bank to get your account balance. In this guide, we will see All bank balance enquiry number List and the benefits of missed call banking.
Things required to check account balance by missed call
- Registered mobile number – The mobile number registered in the Bank is required. You can get an account balance on the registered mobile number only.
- The mobile number should be active to make a call (missed call) and to receive SMS.
- The mobile banking facility should be active on your number to avail missed call and SMS banking.
Benefits of Balance check by miss call
- You don’t need an internet connection to check your account balance.
- There is no need to go to the bank or ATM to know your balance.
- You can check the account balance anytime, anywhere, by just giving miss call.
All Bank Balance enquiry Number List –
In the following table, we have compiled the mobile numbers of the banks that are operating in India. If your bank is not listed here, feel free to comment in the comment section below, we will add in the list.
Type something in the input field to search the table for Bank Name:
|SR. No.||BANK NAME||MISSED CALL NUMBER|
|4||Bank Of Baroda||09223011311|
|5||Bharatiya Mahila Bank||09212438888|
|8||Kotak Mahindra Bank||18002740110|
|10||Punjab National Bank||18001802222|
|13||Bank Of India||09015135135|
|15||Central Bank Of India||09222250000|
|18||State Bank Of India||1800112211|
|19||Union Bank Of India||09223008586|
|23||Karur Vysya Bank||09266292666|
|25||Indian Overseas Bank||04442220004|
|26||South Indian Bank||09223008488|
|29||Punjab Sind Bank||1800221908|
|30||State Bank Of Hyderabad||09223766666|
|31||State Bank Of Patiala||09223766666|
|32||State Bank Of Travancore||09223766666|
|33||State Bank Of Mysore||09223766666|
|34||State Bank Of Bikaner And Jaipur||09223766666|
|35||United Bank Of India||18001802223|
|40||Catholic Syrian Bank||09895923000|
|41||Kerala Gramin Bank||9015800400|
|42||Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Limited||09211937373|
How to check bank account balance using above All bank balance enquiry number list
- Get your Bank registered mobile and dial the corresponding number.
- Once the call gets connected, wait for the automatic disconnect.
- In a few moments, you will receive an SMS.
- Open the SMS to view your account balance.
To get the balance of your bank account, there is no need to go to an ATM or Bank. You can check your account balance just by miss a call. In this guide, we have seen all bank balance enquiry number list. You can search your bank name from the search box and get the missed call number. In case you have any doubts regarding the information provided in this article, you can write below in the comment section.