In today’s era, all banks in India provide services that customers can avail of from their phones. With Digital India Campaign, you can do almost everything from your phone without going to the Bank. Even some banking services can be accessed without the internet on the phone. One such service is checking bank account balance by missed call. You can give a missed call on the specific number provided by the Bank to get your account balance. This guide will see the All bank balance enquiry number List and the benefits of missed call banking.
Table of Contents
Things required to check all account balance enquiry by missed call
- Registered mobile number – The mobile number registered in the Bank is required. You can get an account balance on the registered mobile number only.
- The mobile number should be active to make a call (missed call) and receive SMS.
- The mobile banking facility should be active on your number, availing of the missed call and SMS banking.
- Please ensure you have completed basic KYC such as PAN, Address Proof ( Aadhar, Voter ID, Driving Licence, etc.), and Updated Mobile number in the Bank.
Benefits of all bank miss call balance check –
- You don’t need an internet connection to check your account balance.
- There is no need to go to the bank or ATM to know your balance.
- You can check the account balance anytime, anywhere, by just giving miss call.
- No balance deduction and no need for any SMS pack recharge.
All Bank Balance enquiry Number List | All bank miss call balance number list 2022
In the following table, we have compiled the mobile numbers of the banks operating in India. If your bank is not listed here, feel free to comment in the comment section below, and we will add it to the list.
Type your bank name in the input field to get the missed call number directly:-
|SR. No.||BANK NAME||MISSED CALL NUMBER|
|4||Bank Of Baroda||09223011311|
|5||Bharatiya Mahila Bank||09212438888|
|8||Kotak Mahindra Bank||18002740110|
|10||Punjab National Bank||18001802222|
|13||Bank Of India||09015135135|
|15||Central Bank Of India||09222250000|
|18||State Bank Of India||1800112211|
|19||Union Bank Of India||09223008586|
|23||Karur Vysya Bank||09266292666|
|25||Indian Overseas Bank||04442220004|
|26||South Indian Bank||09223008488|
|29||Punjab Sind Bank||1800221908|
|30||State Bank Of Hyderabad||09223766666|
|31||State Bank Of Patiala||09223766666|
|32||State Bank Of Travancore||09223766666|
|33||State Bank Of Mysore||09223766666|
|34||State Bank Of Bikaner And Jaipur||09223766666|
|35||United Bank Of India||18001802223|
|40||Catholic Syrian Bank||09895923000|
|41||Kerala Gramin Bank||9015800400|
|42||Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Limited||09211937373|
|45||Bank of Maharashtra||18002334526|
|45||IDFC First Bank||9555555555|
How to check bank account balance using the above All bank balance enquiry number list?
- Step1 – Get your Bank registered mobile and dial the corresponding number.
- Step2 – Once the call gets connected, wait for the automatic disconnect.
- Step3 – In a few moments, you will receive an SMS.
- Step4 – Open the SMS to view your account balance.
Other ways to All Bank balance enquiry for Free –
If your bank is not listed in the above All bank balance enquiry number list OR you can’t check account balance by missed call, you can still get your account balance by following methods –
- By SMS – You can also snd SMS and receive a balance and mini statement of your bank account.
- By using Bank Mobile App – You can use the Bank’s mobile app to quickly check your bank account balance and mini statement on your phone itself.
- Using Internet Banking– Use Internet Banking provided by the Bank to check the account balance on your phone or computer.
- By Whatsapp -Some Banks have started Whatsapp banking to get an account balance, a mini statement, and many services.
- UPI – Any UPI App like PhonePe, GPay, AMazon Pay, BHIM, or Paytm can be used to check bank account balance. You can add the account in the UPI App and enter the UPI PIN to check the Account balance instantly.
- ATM – You can use your ATM Card and PIN to check your balance from the nearest ATM.
There is no need to go to an ATM or Bank to get your bank account balance. You can check bank account balance just by giving a missed call. In this guide, we have seen all bank balance enquiry number list and all bank miss call balance numbers. You can search your bank name from the search box and get the missed call number. If you have any doubts regarding the information provided in this article, you can write below in the comment section.