The electricity bill can now be paid online and downloaded online via the Electricity provider company portal. You can check your bill summary and bill amount of your latest bills. But what about the previous bill? Well, by reading this guide you will be able to check old electricity bills online.
Table of Contents
Requirements to check Electricity Bill History –
- Your Consumer Number/Customer Number or similar type of Unique number is provided when you take an electricity connection.
- You must know the provider name of your electricity in your area.
- Registered Mobile number
- Email ID
How to get Old Electricity Bill Online?
We will see the popular Electricity Bill Providers and the Website links to check the Billing history –
A] Mahavitaran Electricity bill History
- Open the link on your browser – https://wss.mahadiscom.in/wss/wss_onlinepayment_detail.aspx
- Then click on the Login option. If you don’t have an account, click on the ‘New User Registration’ option and register using consumer number and mobile number.
- Enter your Username and password to log in to the portal.
- You can now select the consumer number and click on the History option.
- On the new page, you can now see the last one year’s billing history.
- Click on the Download option to get mseb old electricity bill online.
B] How to get Old Electricity Bill online in UPPCL?
- Visit the Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation (UPPCL) website on your computer browser – https://www.upenergy.in/
- Then click on the ‘View History‘ option.
- Once you log in to your account, you can view the last one-year history of your bill.
- Click on the download button to save the PDF bill in your computer.
C] How to get old electricity bill online BEST?
- Open the BEST electricity website on your browser – https://bestundertaking.net/
- Login to the portal using your Consumer Number and Password. If you don’t have a login, please register on the site using your Consumer Number, CA number, Email ID, and Password.
- Once you login to the portal, click on VIew Hostory option.
D] How to get old electricity bill online Tamilnadu?
- Open Tamilnadu ELecetricty board website on your computer. – https://www.tangedco.gov.in/
- Click on the Bill Status option.
- Enter your Region, Service Number, and Mobile number.
- Enter the CAPTCHA code correctly.
- Click on the Proceed button to view the history of your bills.
E] How to get Old Electricity Bills online APSPDCL?
- Open the Andhra Pradesh Southern Power Distribution Corporation Limited APSPDCL website on your computer/smatphone browser – https://www.apspdcl.in/index.jsp
- Click on the Login button and log in using Username and Password.
- If you don’t have the account, register using your Username, Password, Mobile Number, and Email ID.
- Once you log in to the account, add your connection by ending 13 digit Service Number.
- From the main menu, click on the ‘Billing and Payments‘ option.
- then click on the ‘Consumption History‘ option from the sub-menu.
- On the screen, you can now see the old Electricity Bills.
Must Read – What is UPI transaction limit per day?
How to get 10 years old electricity bill online?
To get a 10-year-old electricity bill, there is no online method available. You need to visit the service provider and request them to get copies of 10 year old electricity bills.
In this guide, we have seen how to get old electricity bill online from popular electricity boards. If you have any doubts/queries regarding the information provided in the article, do let us know in the comment section below,