Google Pay is a UPI based payments App. You can receive money through GPay without sharing beneficiary Account details with the sender. With Just UPI ID or QR code, you can ask the sender to transfer money on your account linked to Google Pay. QR code is the best method to get your money in UPI system. In this article, we will see how to get QR code for Google Pay and how to share Google Pay QR code on WhatsApp.
Table of Contents
Requirements to get QR code for Google Pay
- You must have Google Pay installed on your smartphone.
- You should add at least one account to Google pay to get your QR code.
How to get QR code for Google Pay
- Open Google Pay on your smartphone.
- Log in with a PIN or fingerprint authentication.
- From the main home page, tap on your “Profile Icon” at the top right corner.
- Then select the “Bank Account” Option from the page.
- Now, from the new page, select your Bank account in which you won’t receive money.
- Then select the “Display QR code” option.
- You can now view the QR code of your respective account with your name and email ID mentioned at the bottom.
In this way, you can easily get a Google Pay QR code for each bank account you added to the app.
How to share google pay QR code on WhatsApp?
If you want to share your QR code for Google Pay, there is no option to download it as an image. But here is the simple trick to share it with the sender –
- Once you get the QR code on the screen, take a screenshot of the screen.
- Based on your phone model, taking a screenshot may have different methods. The most common methods are swiping down three fingers on the screen, pressing the volume down+power button simultaneously, select the “screenshot” option from the quick setting panel, shaking your phone, etc.
- Some phones allow you to edit the screenshot. If your phone has a screenshot edit function, you can hide your name, email ID, or Mobile number from the screenshot.
- Then save the screenshot on the phone.
- Now open WhatsApp and go to the contact to whom you want to share the screenshot.
- Tap on the attachment option and select Image attachment.
- Now, select the QR code Screenshot from the gallery.
- Tap send to share google pay QR code on WhatsApp.
In this way, you can easily share a Gpay QR code screenshot with the sender via Whatsapp.
Must Read – What is UPI transaction limit per day?
In this guide on “how to get QR code for Google Pay,” we have seven easy steps for the same. In case you have any queries, feel free to write to us in the comment section below.