Do you want to close the Paytm bank account which was opened by some agents? Or you may want to close the Paytm bank account it is idle and you already have another account which provides better services. If so, you are in the right place. In this article, we have explained how to close the Paytm Bank account from the Paytm App. This process is online and you dont have to go anywhere or fill any form.
Things required to close Paytm payments bank account
- You should have your four-digit PIN to open bank section in Paytm App.
- An active internet connection on your phone.
- Transfer the existing balance to other bank account or you can provide the cancelled cheque photo to transfer the bank account balance to another bank.
How to Close Paytm Bank Account Online
To close the paytm bank savings account, follow these simple steps –
1. Open the Paytm App on your phone.
2. Tap on Bank section from the bottom menu bar of the app.
3. Now, enter the four-digit PIN that you have set for securing your banking section.
4. Once you are logged into the bank section, swipe right to open Paytm menu.
5. Tap on 24×7 Help option.
6. Now, tap on option which states “Saving Account“.
7. From the new screen, tap on “Issue with my Savings Account” option.
8. On the new screen, tap on “I want to close my Savings Account“.
9. The new screen shows, information about Paytm saving Account. Tap on the Confirm button.
10. Your ticket is now opened and the next screen shows the Ticket Number for further reference.
11. After some time/hours you will get a call from Paytm Bank executive to confirm the closure of your Paytm Bank Account.
12. Tell them to only close your saving account and not to close Paytm wallet and Paytm Postpaid facility.
13. Once they confirm the same, your Paytm bank account will be closed within 4 hours.
Within 5 minutes you can easily close the paytm bank account. If you any query, a question regarding How to close Paytm bank account, you can comment below in comment section.