Do you want to close the Paytm bank account, which some agents opened? Or you may want to close the Paytm bank account. It is idle, and you already have another account that provides better services. If so, you are in the right place. In this article, we have explained how to close Paytm Bank account from the Paytm App. This process is online, and you don’t have to go anywhere or fill out any form.
Table of Contents
Things required to close Paytm payments bank account
- You should have your four-digit PIN to open the bank section in Paytm App.
- An active internet connection on your phone.
- Transfer the existing balance to another bank account, or you can provide the canceled cheque photo to transfer the bank account balance to another bank.
Also Read – How to find UPI ID on different UPI in Paytm?
How to Close Paytm Bank Account Online?
To close the Paytm bank savings account, follow these simple steps –
- Open the Paytm App on your phone.
- Tap on the Bank section from the bottom menu bar of the app.
- Now, enter the four-digit PIN that you have set for securing your banking section.
- Once logged into the bank section, swipe right to open the Paytm menu.
- Tap on the 24×7 Help option.
- Now, tap on the option which states “Saving Account“.
- From the new screen, tap on the “Issue with my Savings Account” option.
- On the new screen, tap on “I want to close my Savings Account“.
- The new screen shows information about Paytm saving Accounts. Tap on the Confirm button.
- Your ticket is now opened, and the following screen shows the Ticket Number for further reference.
- After some time/hours, you will get a call from the Paytm Bank executive to confirm your Paytm Bank Account closure.
- Tell them only to close your saving account and not to close the Paytm wallet and Paytm Postpaid facility.
- Once they confirm the same, your Paytm bank account will be closed within 4 hours.
Within 5 minutes, you can quickly close the Paytm bank account. If you have any queries/questions regarding How to close Paytm bank account, you can comment below in the comment section.