Bank of Baroda offers a wide range of Credit cards to Indian Customers. With their most rewarding cards, people enjoy lifetime free service from BoB. If you have applied for a Bob Credit card and its status is approved, and you have received the card, then you must register your card first and generate a PIN. This guide explains how to generate Bank of Baroda Credit card PIN online and without the internet in step-by-step instructions.
Table of Contents
Things required for Bob Credit card PIN generation –
- You must know the User name and Password for the Credit Card Website login.
- A registered mobile number must be with you.
- The mobile number should be active so that you can receive OTP to verify PIN generation.
How to generate Bank of Baroda Credit Card PIN?
We will see 2 methods to create Bob credit card PIN –
- Using BoB financial website online
- By calling Customer Care Toll-Free number without Internet
We will see each method in detail –
Method 1 – How to generate Bank of Baroda Credit card PIN online?
To create a BoB credit card PIN, you must register your card on bob financial website and create user name and password. Know the process to register bob credit card. Once the card is registered, you can easily generate PIN by following the instructions mentioned below –
- Open the Bob Financial Website on your computer/smartphone browser – https://www.bobfinancial.com/.
- Click on the LOGIN button.
- Enter your username and the CAPTCHA code correctly, then click on the PROCEED button.
- On the new page, enter your Password. You can also log in using OTP (received on mobile number.)
- Also, confirm the Personal message and then click on the LOGIN button.
- Once you log in to the website, click on the ‘PIN Generation‘ option.
- Now, select your card and tick the mark before the ‘I accept‘ statement.
- Now, you will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number. Enter the OTP on the screen.
- Now, you can Enter the four-digit credit card PIN of your choice.
- Again enter the same four-digit PIN and then click on the Submit button.
Your PIN for Bob credit card has been generated.
Method 2 – How to generate Bank of Baroda Credit card PIN without Internet Banking?
If you haven’t registered your card yet on BoB financial website because of the Internet issue or any other issue, you can also generate PIN by calling customer care.
- Dial the Bob Credit card Customer Card Toll-free number from your registered mobile number – 1800-103-1006 / 1800-225-100
- Select ‘Reset Credit Card PIN‘ option from IVRS menu.
- Now, select the ‘Set pin for your new card‘ option from IVRS.
- Select card Ending XXXX from the IVRS menu.
- Now, you will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number. Dial this OTP using keypad numbers.
- Once the OTP is verified, you can enter the new four-digit credit card PIN.
- Once again enter the PIN to confirm.
Done! your Bob credit card pin is now set without using the internet.
You can now use your card anywhere online if you have enabled online transactions for your card.
How to enable online transactions for Bank of Baroda Credit Card?
- Login to the Bob financial website by entering your Username and Password.
- Click on the Requests option from the main menu.
- Then select the ‘Credit Limit Management‘ option from the menu.
- Now, select the card from the drop-down list and enable the ‘Domestic Limit‘ and ‘Ecommerce Transactions‘ from the list.
- Click on the Submit button and the bottom to save the changes.
Done! You can now do any online transactions in India. You can also enable international transactions by following the same method but only when required.
In this guide, we have seen step-by-step instructions on how to generate bank of Baroda Credit card PIN online through the website. If you have any questions or queries regarding the Bank of Baroda credit card, you can write to us in the comment section below.
- How to download bank of Baroda credit card statement?
- How to activate BoB credit card for Online transaction? [In just 2 minutes]
- How to activate BoB credit card? [In 3 easy steps]
- How to get Bank of Baroda Mini statement in just 2 minutes
- How to check Bank of Baroda Credit card application status? [In 3 easy steps]
- How to check account balance using bank of Baroda balance enquiry toll free number