How to get Bank of Baroda Mini statement in just 2 minutes
Bank of Baroda, also called BoB, is one of the Banks in India. BoB provides many services online to its customers for secure transactions and quick banking. One such service is the Bank of Baroda Mini statement. In this article, we have explained how to get Bank of Baroda Mini statement on your phone or from ATM in easy steps.
Table of Contents
Requirements for Bank of Baroda Mini Statement –
- Registered Mobile number – You must have Bob registered mobile number with you to know the mini statement.
- Mobile App – You can install and register on the Bob Mobile app to view the mini statement on mobile.
- Through ATM – You must have a Bob Debit card with you and ATM PIN with you to get a printed copy of your
- The mobile number must be active to send or receive an SMS sent by the bank.
How to get Bank of Baroda Mini statement?
There are four easy ways to get bob mini statement on your phone –
- Get BOB mini statement by Missed Call
- Get BOB mini statement using Mobile Banking App
- Through ATM
- Via *99#
We will see all the methods in detail. You can use any way to get your mini statement.
Method 1 – How to get Bank of Baroda Mini statement by giving a Missed call?
This is a reliable and quick way to get a mini statement of your bank account.
- Get your registered Mobile number and dial the following number –
Bank of Baroda Mini statement Toll-Free Number – 8468001111
- Wait for the call to connect, and then the call disconnects automatically. Don’t hang up call in-between.
- Now, you will get the SMS on your registered mobile number.
- Open this message, and you can see the last five transactions of your primary account as a mini statement.
This way, you can quickly get a bank of Baroda mini statement in just four steps.
Also Read – How to solve BHIM App “UPI registration failed” issue
Method 2 – How to get BOB mini statement using Baroda M-Connect Plus App?
This method works with internet banking, and you need to download and register for BOB mobile banking App. Know how to register for Bank of Baroda Mobile Banking.
- Download the Baroda BoB World App on your phone and log in with your account details.
Download BoB world App for Android
- Once you successfully log in, tap on the Account Option from the main screen.
- Now, tap on the Mini statement using the option from the next screen.
- Now you can see the bank of Baroda mini statement on your screen.
You can also download the statement of your account using this app.
Method 3 – How to get Bank of Baroda Mini Statement by visiting an ATM?
This is a usual method that is used by many account holders. You can use this method if you don’t have an internet connection or a registered mobile number.
- Go to any Bank of Baroda ATM nearest you.
- Insert your BOB ATM card and enter your ATM PIN.
- Select the Mni statement option from the ATM screen.
- Now print of the Mini statement will come out of the machine.
- Collect the print, and you can see the last 5 or 10 transactions of your account linked with your ATM card.
Also Read – How to check account balance using bank of Baroda balance enquiry toll free number
Method 4 – How to get the BOB mini statement using *99#
NUUP *99# is not a popular but very effective method to check balance, get a mini statement, or transfer money. You have to register for *99# service if you are using it for the first time. Please note that USSD method is currently not available on Jio Network.
- Dial *99# from your registered mobile number.
- Wait for the reply from the NUUP service.
- From the main menu, select the option “transactions” and tap on OK.
- Enter your UPI PIN on the next popup screen and tap OK.
- You can now see the Bank of Baroda Mini statement on your screen.
In this guide on Bank of Baroda Mini statement, we have seen how to get your bank account mini statement on the go. You can get your mini statement via missed call, Mobile App, ATM, or NUUP service. If you have any doubts about the bob mini statement, you can write your queries and questions in the comment section below.
- How to activate BoB credit card for Online transaction? [In just 2 minutes]
- Bank of Baroda Balance Check [3 Easy methods]
- How to download bank of Baroda credit card statement?
- How to activate BoB credit card? [In 3 easy steps]
- How to generate Bank of Baroda Credit Card PIN Online? [2 Easy methods]
- How to check Bank of Baroda Credit card application status? [In 3 easy steps]
After merge bank I can’t log in to check for statement of denabank vip road vadodara.first I was doing strate Dena account operate.In safari which word I have to type so I can log in.I live in uk so if you send me link or advice very greatfull.Thank you
Statement chahiesir ji
Sir ji mujhe November April tsk
Sir muje december 2020 se february 2021 tak ka statement chahiye
Sir muje december 20 se feb 2021 tak stetmenent chahiye
25 02 2021 to 08 03 2021
why my mconnect is asking to confirm phone number
You can log in to internet banking to know your debit card number.
How to know credit or debit card no. By account no.
Hi, kripya article me likhe tarikon se aap apna mini statement dekh sakte hai
Sir mujhe Statement chahiye