Bank of Baroda which is also called as BOB is one of the Banks in India. BOB provides many services online to its customers for secure transactions and quick banking. One such service is Bank of Baroda Mini statement. In this article, we have explained how to get the mini statement of your BOB account.
How to get Bank of Baroda Mini statement
There are easy four ways to get bob mini statement on your phone –
- Get BOB mini statement by Missed Call
- Get BOB mini statement using Mobile Banking App
- Through ATM
- Via *99#
We will see all the methods in detail. You can use any way to get your mini statement.
Method 1 – How to get Bank of Baroda Mini statement by giving a Missed call
This is a reliable and quick way to get a mini statement of your bank account.
1. Get your registered Mobile number and dial following number –
Bank of Baroda Mini statement Toll Free Number – 8468001111
2. Wait for the call to connect and then call disconnect automatically. Dont hang up call in-between.
3. Now you will get the SMS on your registered mobile number.
4. Open this message, and you can see the last five transactions of your primary account as a mini statement.
This way you can quickly get a bank of Baroda mini statement in just four steps.
Method 2 – Get BOB mini statement using Baroda M-Connect Plus App
This method works with internet banking, and you need to download and register for BOB mobile banking App. Know how to register for Bank of Baroda Mobile Banking.
1. Download the Baroda M-Connect Plus App on your phone and log in with your account details.
2. Once you successfully logged in, tap on the Account Option from the main screen.
3. Now, tap on Mini statement using the option from the next screen.
4. Now you can see the bank of Baroda mini statement on your screen.
You can also download the statement of your account using this app.
Method 3 – Get Bank of Baroda Mini Statement by visiting ATM
This is a usual method which is used by many account holders. You can use this method if you dont have internet connection or registered mobile number with you.
1. Go to any Bank of Baroda ATM nearest you.
2. Insert your BOB ATM card and enter your ATM PIN.
3. Select the Mni statement option from the ATM screen.
4. now print of Mini statement will come out of the machine.
5. Collect the print, and you can see the last 5 or 10 transactions of your account linked with ATM card.
Method 4 – How to get the BOB mini statement using *99#
NUUP *99# is not a popular method but very effective method to check balance, get a mini statement or transfer money. You have to register for *99# service if you are using it for the first time.
1. Dial *99# from your registered mobile number.
2. Wait for the reply from the NUUP service.
3. Now, from the main menu, select the option “transactions” and tap on OK.
4. Enter your UPI PIN on the next popup screen and tap OK.
5. You can now see the Bank of Baroda Mini statement on your screen.
In this guide of Bank of Baroda Mini statement, we have seen how to get your bank account mini statement on the go. You can get your mini statement via missed call, mobile app, atm or NUUP service. If you have any doubt regarding bob mini statement, then you can write your queries, questions in the comment section below.