How to check IndusInd bank credit card application status?
Indusind bank provides all the new age banking facilities to the customers in India. The Credit Card services provided by the bank are best in class and give many spend-based rewards and offers. If you have also applied for the IndusInd Credit Card then this guide is for you. In this guide, we will see how to check IndusInd bank credit card application status from your phone. The information provided in the article is explained in an easy and step-by-step manner.
Table of Contents
Requirements for IndusInd Bank Credit card application status –
- Mobile Number – You must know the number registered while applying for credit card
- Date of Birth – The Date of Birth of the Applicant.
- Your Full Name
- Mother’s Full Name
Once you know all the information, you can easily check status of IndusInd credit card
How to check IndusInd Bank credit card application status?
Note– There is no online method to check application status. You need to call credit card helpline and enter your details to get the status.
The method is easy and doesn’t require any internet to know the credit card status. Follow these easy steps –
- Step1: Open Call dialer from your phone and dial IndusInd credit card helpline number – 1860 267 7777
- Step2: Once the call is connected, select the language from the menu.
- Step3: Now, select the Credit Card services option.
- Step4: On the next menu, select the ‘Know Application Status‘ option.
- Step5: Now, enter your Date of Birth in DDMMYYYY. If you dob is 05-may-1996 then enter 05051995
- Step6: Next, again enter your Date of birth in DDMMYYYY.
- Step7: Now, enter your 10 digits mobile number.
- Step8: Again enter your 10 digits mobile number.
- Step9: Once all the details are verified, you can hear the application status of your credit card.
This is how you can get application status of IndusInd credit card in easy 9 steps.
Also Read – How to get QR code for Google Pay?
How to check Limit of Approved Card?
If you hear ‘Your card is approved’ you can also know the credit card limit –
- Wait for the Service executive to attend the call.
- Ask about your credit card status and limit.
- The bank executive will ask you your registered mobile number, full name, date of birth, mother’s full name, etc.
- Once all the details are correct and verified, they will tell your card status and if the card is approved, you can ask them Credit Limit.
Done! now, wait for the card to receive then you can activate the card and generate a PIN to use it.
Also Read – All bank balance enquiry number list. Check balance by missed call in just 1 minute
In this article, we have seen the simplest way to check IndusInd bank credit card application status using mobile number. If you have any doubts regarding the information provided in the article, feel free to write to us in the comment section below.