SBM Bank Internet Banking Registration : Step by Step Guide in just 5 minutes
SBM Bank is a newly started bank in India and aims to the millennials and NRIs for their investment solution. SBM Bank provides Internet banking, mobile banking, and UPI for digital payments and many other digital services. In this guide, we will see how to do SBM Bank Internet Banking registration in an easy step-by-step guide.
Table of Contents
Things required for SBM Bank Internet Banking Registration
- Registered mobile number.
- Customer ID
- Date of Birth
- PAN number
- Passport Number
- Email ID
You need all of the above details to register for SBM Internet banking.
Step-by-step guide on SBM Bank Internet Banking Registration
Please follow the steps mentioned below –
- Open the SBM Bank Website on your computer – https://www.sbmbank.co.in/
- Click on the LOGIN Option, and from Sub-Menu, click on the Register option.
- On the new registration window, enter the following Details –
- Customer ID – Enter your customer ID here. You can get the customer id on the email.
- Mobile Number – Enter your registered mobile number here with your country code. For India country code is +91. If your mobile number is 1234567890, enter the mobile as 911234567890
- Date of Birth – Select your DOB from the calendar displayed.
- Select Document – Either Enter your PAN number or Passport Number here.
- Email ID – Enter your registered Email ID here.
- In the end, click on the GENERATE OTP button.
- You will now receive an OTP on the mobile. Enter the OTP on the screen and click on the SUBMIT button.
- After verification, the page will display the message – Successfully registered; you will receive credentials via SMS/Email.
- Open your email and check the email received from SBM bank. You will get the User name and Temporary Password.
- Now, open the SBM Bank website again and click on the Login button.
- Then enter your Username and temporary password.
- On the next page, you will be asked to change your password. Enter the new password as guidelines and click on SUBMIT button.
- On the next page, you need to set a Security Question. Answer the questions asked and remember the answers.
- Your registration process is now complete. You can now log in to the SBM Internet banking with Customer ID as your User ID and New Password.
Also Read – What is my UPI ID? How to find UPI ID on different UPI Payments App?
SBM Bank Internet Banking registration can be done online within a few minutes. We have explained the easy 12 steps for you. If you have any doubts/queries regarding the information provided in the article, do let us know in the comment section below.
I don’t have customer Id