Bank of India provides an ATM card facility to its customers for money withdrawal and online transactions. In case you lost your Bank of India ATM cars, you should immediately block it. In this guide, we will see how to block Bank of India ATM card within a minute.
Methods to Bank of India ATM card block
- By calling customer care.
- Through Internet Banking.
- By sending E-mail to the bank.
- Via Card Shield mobile app.
We will see each method in detail –
Method 1 – How to block Bank of India ATM card by calling customer care
- Get your registered mobile number and call the following number
Bank of India ATM card block phone number – 1800 425 1112
- Once the call gets connected, the operator will ask you some of your details to verify the identity.
- You can tell them your Account number, Date of birth, etc. BUT DO NOT TELL THE ATM CARD DETAILS OR ATM PIN.
- Once the ownership is verified, your ATM card will be blocked immediately.
Method 2 – Bank of India ATM card block through Internet Banking
- open the BOI internet banking website on your phone/computer – https://www.bankofindia.co.in/html/popup_retailnew.html
- From the dashboard, click on the Requests option from the main menu.
- Now, from the new page click on debit card Hotlisting and then click on Hotlist debit card.
- select debit card number from the drop-down list and click on the Submit button.
- Your card will be blocked instantly.
Method 3 – Block BOI ATM card by sending Email
- Login to your email id and compose a new mail.
- In the “To” field, enter Bank of India ATM card block email id – [email protected]
- In the body – type your ATM card number which you want to block and send the Email.
- Within a few minutes, your card will be blocked.
Method 4 – Block BOI ATM card using Card Shield Mobile App
- Download the card shield mobile app on your phone.
- Open the app and enter the card number.
- A six-digit security code will be sent on your mobile number.
- Enter this code to verify.
- Now, enter username and password to register on the app.
- Log in to the app and then turn off the card to block any future transactions.
You can block Bank of India ATM card by sitting at your home and no need to go to the bank. I have explained Three methods for Bank of India ATM card block in detail. If you have any doubts regarding the information provided in the article, you can ask your question, queries in the comment section below.