Bank of India provides online services to its customers for easy access to their accounts. BOI provides the transaction password for some crucial and important transactions as a security major. To avail of some transactions, you will need to enter the transaction password. This BOI transaction password is different from the login password, and if you forget the transaction password, you will need to reset it. In this guide, we will see BOI transaction password reset within two minutes.
Things required for BOI transaction password reset process
- Mobile Number registered with the bank should be with you while doing this process.
- Internet Banking Username and password.
- ATM card Number, Expiry date, and ATM PIN.
Step by step guide for BOI transaction password reset
- Open the BOI net banking website on your computer/phone – https://starconnectcbs.bankofindia.com/.
- Log in with your BOI User ID and Password.
- From the main dashboard, click on the Options menu.
- From the new screen, click on the Regenerate Transaction Password option.
- You will receive OTP on your registered mobile number. Enter this OTP on the screen, and then click on the Continue button.
- On the new screen, enter the Debit card number, Expiry Date, and ATM PIN and then click on the Continue button.
- Once the details are verified, you can now enter the New transaction password.
- Re-enter the same password and click on the Continue button to save the password.
- BOI transaction password reset is now successful, and the same will be informed to you by SMS.
Must read – How to get BOI mini statement by miss call
Important things to remember for BOI transaction password reset
- You need a fund transfer facility in your internet banking account to be able to reset the transaction password.
- If you enter the wrong details of the Debit card, you cannot change the transaction password for another 24 hrs.
- You cannot change the transaction password for another seven days.
- If you have changed your mobile number recently, then wait for 24 hrs to change the transaction password of your boi account.
Must Read – Bank of India ATM card block within a minute
You can change the BOI transaction password online sitting at home from your mobile or computer. In this guide, we have seen the easy method for BOI transaction password reset in detail and step by step guide. In case you have any doubts/queries/questions about this information, you can write in the comment section below.