Capital First (Now IDFC First Bank) provides Consumer durable loans at 0% charge and convenient EMI payment options. If you have a loan account with Capital First and want to pay an EMI online, you can do that using your mobile phone by sitting at home. In this guide, we will see how to do capital First online Payment in step-by-step information.
Things required to pay EMI for Capital first online
- The mobile number registered with Capital First must be with you.
- The mobile number must be active and should be able to receive OTP on the screen.
Methods for Capital First Online payment
There are currently three methods to pay your EMI to Capital first loan account.
- Using Capital First Website
- Using Paytm App/website
- Using IDFC First bank Mobile App
We will see each method in detail –
Method 1 – How to do Capital First online payment using the website
- Open the Capital First website on your computer/smartphone- https://customerportal.capitalfirst.com/
- Now, enter your registered mobile number and Date of birth in DDMMYYYY.
- Complete the CAPTCHA challenge and then click on LOGIN button.
- You will now receive the OTP on your registered mobile number. Enter this OTP on the screen and click on the SUBMIT button.
- Once OTP is verified, you can now access your Capital First Loan Account.
- From the homepage, click on the “Pay Online” option from the menu.
- Now, on the new window, again enter the mobile number, date of birth and click on Proceed button.
- You can now view your Loan details and EMI amount.
- Click on the Pay button and select the Payment mode.
- You can select from Debit card, Credit card, UPI, and Netbanking.
- Once you enter the payment details and complete the payment, the capital first online payment process will be completed.
- You will receive the SMS and email about payment completion and receipt of the EMI paid.
You can also check the statement of capital first loan to check the payment is successfully done. Read our guide to know the step by step procedure –
Method 2 – How to pay capital first EMI online using Paytm
- Open the Paytm app or website on your phone. –
- Go to the IDFC first Bank Loan Payment – https://paytm.com/loan-emi-payment/idfc-first-bank-limited
- Enter the Loan number and click on the “Get Payable Amount” button.
- You can view the EMI amount which is required to pay for your Capital First Loan.
- You can pay the EMI amount using Paytm wallet balance, debit card, credit card, and UPI.
Method 3 – How to do Capital First online payment using IDFC first mobile banking app?
- Download IDFC First bank mobile app on your smartphone –
- Open the app and register using your mobile number, customer id, loan id, etc.
- Once the registration is completed, tap on the LOANS option from the bottom menu.
- Now, swipe left/right and locate the “My Loans” screen.
- From the active Loans section, select your Loan number.
- Now, tap on the “Pay” now button from the screen.
- You can now use your IDFC bank account to pay the EMI online. You can also use the UPI, debit card, credit card to pay Capital first online payment.
Done, your Capital First Online Payment is now paid just using your smartphone or computer.
Must Read – How to get Shriram finance two wheeler loan NOC?