Shriram Finance provides durable vehicle loans to consumers all over India. If you have taken your Bike on Loan from Shriram Finance, you should collect a No Objection Certificate after completion of Loan tenure. NOC represents that no dues are pending to the finance company, and you have cleared all the loan amounts. In this guide, we will see why you need NOC and how to apply for Shriram Finance Two Wheeler loan NOC in detail and in a step-by-step process.
Table of Contents
Why do you need to get NOC after completion of EMIs?
- No Objection Certificate represents no dues are pending.
- NOC represents you have cleared all the EMIs and late fees/charges.
- You will need loan NOC to cancel hypothecation in RC book/smart card. – Whenever you take a bike/card on a Loan, your RC comes with “Hypothecated to” which means your bike/card is still owned by the loan lending company, and you must cancel the hypothecation after the loan is completed.
What documents are required to apply for NOC in Shriram Finance
- You must know the Vehicle Registration Number
- An active mobile number for communication purposes.
- You must know the Shriram Finance Loan Number.
- ID proof to verify ownership of the vehicle.
Get Shriram Finance two wheeler loan NOC – Easy Methods
There are currently two methods available to apply for NOC in Shriram finance –
- Apply by sending an Email
- Apply by visiting the Shriram Finance Office
Method 1 – How to apply for Shriram Finance two wheeler loan NOC through Email?
- Open your email app and log in with your email id and password.
- Create a new mail and type the following email address in the “To” field –
Shriram Finance Customer Support Email – [email protected]
- In the “Subject” field, write – “Application for getting two wheeler NOC – Bike Number“
- Compose the mail and type the following draft mail –
Hello, my Two wheeler loan has been completed in April 2020. I need NOC document for the same. My loan and vehicle details are as follow - Name - YOUR NAME Loan No. - YOUR LOAN NUMBER Vehicle No. - YOUR VEHICLE REGISTRATION NUMBER Waiting for your reply. Thanks & Regards. YOUR NAME AND MOBILE NUMBER
- Now, send this email to Shriram Finance customer care.
- Within a few days, you will receive NOC in your email. You can also visit the nearest office to collect your NOC documents.
According to my experience, this method of sending email is not working anymore. (I sent mail 3 months back, and there is no reply to date. So I decided to apply by visiting the branch).
Method 2 – Visit the Branch office to apply for Shriram finance two wheeler loan NOC
THERE IS NO CHARGE FOR APPLYING NOC IN SHRIRAM FINANCE
- Go to your nearest Shriram Finance Branch/office in your area.
- Find the nearest branch from this official website link – https://www.shriramcity.in/branch-locator
- Go to the branch and ask for Two Wheeler Laon NOC
- The officer will ask for details like Vehicle registration number, Loan closing date/year, your name, ID proof, Mobile Number, etc.
- Once the details are verified, your loan NOC application will be submitted.
- After 20 to 25 days, you will get a call from the branch to collect NOC documents.
- Visit the branch and collect your Loan NOC.
- Along with NOC, you should also collect Form 35 ( two copies) and trade Certificate. These documents are required for Hypothecation cancellation.
There is no charge for getting NOC of your cleared loan from Shriram Finance. You can apply for NOC offline by visiting nearest branch. If you have any queries/doubts regarding Shriram finance two wheeler loan NOC guide, write to us in the comment section below.