Shriram Finance provides durable vehicle loan to consumers all over India. If you have taken your Bike on Loan from Shriram Finance you should collect No Objection Certificate after completion of Loan tenure. NOC represents no dues are pending to finance company and you have cleared all the loan amount. In this guide we will see why you need NOC and how to apply for Shriram Finance Two Wheeler loan NOC in detail and step by step process.
Why you need to get NOC after completion of EMI’s??
- No Objection Certificate represent no dues are pending.
- NOC represents you have cleared all the EMI’s and late fees/charges.
- You will need loan NOC to cancel hypothecation in RC book/smart card. – Whenever you take bike/card on Loan your RC comes with “Hypothecated to” which means your bike/card still owned by loan lending company and you must cancel hypothecation after loan is completed.
What documents are required to apply for NOC in Shriram Finance
- You must know Vehicle Registration Number
- An active mobile number for communication purpose.
- You must know the Shriram Finance Loan Number.
- ID proof to verify ownership of vehicle.
How to get Shriram Finance two wheeler loan NOC?
There are currently two methods available to apply for NOC in Shriram finance –
- Apply by sending Email
- Apply by visiting Shriram Finance Office
Method 1 – How to apply for Shriram Finance two wheeler loan NOC by sending Email?
- Open your email app and login with your email id and password.
- Create new mail and type the following email address in “To” field –
Shriram Finance Customer Support Email – [email protected]
- In the “Subject” field write – “Application for getting two wheeler NOC – Bike Number“
- Compose the mail and type the following draft mail –
Hello, my Two wheeler loan has been completed in April 2020. I need NOC document for the same. My loan and vehicle details are as follow - Name - YOUR NAME Loan No. - YOUR LOAN NUMBER Vehicle No. - YOUR VEHICLE REGISTRATION NUMBER Waiting for your reply. Thanks & Regards. YOUR NAME AND MOBILE NUMBER
- Now, send this email to Shriram finance customer care.
- Within few days you will receive NOC on your email. You can also visit nearest office to collect your NOC documents.
According to my experience, this method of sending email is not working anymore. (I have sent mail 3 months back and there is no reply till date. So I decided to apply by visiting branch).
Method 2 – Visit Branch office to apply for Shriram finance two wheeler loan NOC
THERE IS NO CHARGE FOR APPLYING NOC IN SHRIRAM FINANCE
- Go to your nearest Shriram Finance Branch/office in your area.
- Find nearest branch from this official website link – https://www.shriramcity.in/branch-locator
- Go to the branch and ask for Two Wheeler Laon NOC
- Official will ask details like Vehicle registration number, Loan closing date/year, your name, ID proof, Mobile Number etc.
- Once the details and verified, your loan NOC application will be submitted.
- After 20 to 25 day you will get call from the branch for collecting NOC documents.
- Visit the branch and collect your Loan NOC.
- Along with NOC, you should also collect Form 35 ( two copies) and trade Certificate. These documents are required for Hypothecation cancellation.
There is no charge for getting NOC of your cleared loan from Shriram Finance. You can apply for NOC offline by visiting nearest branch. If you have any queries/doubts regarding this guide, write to us in the comment section below.