How to do Shriram finance Online payment in 5 minutes
Shriram Finance is a private firm in India which provides Financial assistance to peoples for various types of purchases. You can get Vehicle Loan, Housing Loan, Business Loan, Gold Loan etc from Shriram finance. You must be eligible with valid credit score to avail such type of loan. If you have already taken any type of loan from Shriram finance, then you can pay this EMI online via your mobile or computer. In this guide, we will see how to do the Shriram Finance online payment sitting from home.
Table of Contents
Essential things for Shriram finance Online payment
- Registered Mobile number in Shriram finance account – You must have a mobile number with you to receive OTP
- Date of Birth – you must know DOB of the account holder
- Email ID – the email id for receiving online receipt of EMI payment
- The bank registered mobile number – To pay online using Debit card/internet banking, you must have a mobile number registered in the bank to receive OTP.
Also Read – How to solve BHIM App “UPI registration failed” issue
Step by step guide for Shriram finance Online payment process
there are two methods to pay EMI online for your Shriram finance loan. You can follow any of the methods to pay your EMI as both of the methods are simple and easy to use.
Method 1 – Shriram finance Online payment using Website
- Step1: Open the Shriram finance website on your phone or computer. – https://www.shriramcity.in/
- Step2: Now, click on the Customer Login button and then from the new page select Loan Customer.
- Step3: Now you have to register on a site with your personal details. From the New User Section, enter your Date of Birth, Mobile number, email ID and correct image Captcha.
- Step4: After you verify the entered details are correct, click on Proceed Button.
- Step5: You will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number. Enter this OTP on the screen and then click on the Verify button.
- Step6: Now, set your User ID and Password of your choice.
- Step7: You can now login to your loan account using user id and password.
- Step8: Now, click on Make Payment option from the left menu.
- Step9: On the new screen, enter your name, mobile number, email id and Amount of EMI and payment gateway. Click on Pay button once you verify the entered details are correct.
- Step10: On the new screen, select the method of payment Debit Card, Net Banking or UPI and enter the details accordingly. and click on Make Payment Online.
Your EMI is now paid and with this ten easy steps you can complete Shriram finance Online payment process.
Also Read – How to check bank account balance without internet on mobile
Method 2 – Shriram finance Online payment using App
You can pay Shriram finance EMI using the mobile app.
- Step1: Download Shricity Mobile App from Playstore
- Step2: Now, open the app and click on Login option from the left swipe menu.
- Step3: Enter your mobile number and Name to register on the App.
- Step4: Now login with your mobile number and open the left sipe menu.
- Step5: Now, click on Pay EMI option from the menu.
- Step6: Enter your mobile number and click on the Search icon.
- Step7: You can now see your loan account number and EMI amount.
- Step8: click on the Pay button and then enter your payment details like debit card, internet banking or UPI.
- Step9: Once the payment is verified, your EMI is paid online.
This how in easy nine steps you can complete Shriram finance Online payment.
Also Read – Forgot UPI PIN: How to change/reset UPI PIN in 2 minutes
Frequently Asked Question about Shriram Finance Loan
1. Can I pay EMI online?
Ans – Yes, you can pay your EMI online through their website or Android mobile app.
2. How can I check mini statement of my loan account?
Ans – You can check mini statement of your loan EMI’s using Shricity Android App. Log in to the app using mobile number and select Mini statement.
3. How to contact Shriram Finance for any query?
Ans – Contact on toll-free number 18001036369 anywhere from India or fill-up the form by opening this link – https://www.shriramcity.in/contact-us