IDFC Capital First Finance is a consumer durable finance provider in India. You can buy any consumer product on EMI with a zero percent interest rate using Capital First finance. If you have already taken a loan from Capital First fiance and want to view/download a statement for your EMI payments, then this guide is for you. In this guide, we will see how to View or download Capital First Loan statement online.
Things required to download Capital First loan statement online
- Registered mobile number – You must have a mobile with you, registered during the loan process.
- Date of Birth – The DOB of the loan account holder must be known to login to the customer portal on Capital First website.
- The mobile number should be active to receive OTP via SMS.
Also Read – How to activate IDFC debit card online
How to download Capital First Loan statement online.
- Open the capital finance website on your computer/smartphone – https://customerportal.capitalfirst.com/.
- From the page opened, enter your registered mobile number and Date of birth in DDMMYYYY.
- Complete the CAPTCHA challenge and then click on LOGIN button.
- Now, you will receive the OTP on your registered mobile number. Enter this OTP on the screen and click on the SUBMIT button.
- Once OTP is verified, you can now access your Capital First Loan Account. Click on Download Statements option from the main menu.
- Now, select your loan from the “Active Loans” or “Completed Loans” Section.
- Click on the Download button, and then you can view the statement in a new window of the browser.
- You can Download the statement PDF and save it on your computer/phone.
This is how you can download Capital First Loan Statement online using these above simple 8 steps.
Must Read – IDFC bank internet banking registration online
In this guide, we have seen how to download Capital First Loan statement online. You complete the process by sitting at home, and there is no need to go to the firm office. In case you have any doubts/queries, write to us in the comment section below.