Thane Janata Sahakari Bank provides online balance enquiry and mini statement facility to their account holders. You can check your bank account mini statement on your smartphone by sitting at home. In this guide, we will see how to get TJSB account mini statement online and offline.
Table of Contents
Requirements to get TJSB Account mini statement
- Registered Mobile Number – The mobile number registered with the bank must be with you and should be active.
- Smartphone with Active internet connection –
- TJSB Internet Banking userID and Password.
How to get TJSB Account mini statement online?
There are three methods through which you can easily get the mini statement for TJSB account.
- By sending SMS
- Using TJSB m-Passbook App
- Using TJSB Internet Banking
We will see each method in detail –
Method 1 – How to get TJSB Mini statement by SMS (Without Internet)
- On your registered mobile number, create a new text message and type – LAST3 SB XXX (where XXX is the last three digits of your account number).
- Then send this message on TJSB mini statement number – 9870888210
- Within few minutes, you will receive an SMS from TJSB bank with the last five transactions.
- You can send BAL SB XXX to check your account balance at any time.
Method 2 – How to get TJSB mini statement using TJSB E-Passbook
- Download and install TJSB E-Passbook on your computer.
- Open the app and enter your user id and password.
- Then on the dashboard, tap on the E-Passbook option.
- From the new page, select your account number, duration then you can view the Mini statement on the screen.
Method 3 – Get TJSB mini statement using Internet Banking
- Open TJSB internet banking website on your smartphone or computer – https://www.tjsb.net/internetbanking/lhome.do
- Then from the login homepage, click on the under Deposits option, click on the Account number.
- From the new page, again click on the account number.
- You can now view the mini statement of your TJSB account.
You can easily get TJSB account mini statement using your phone. In case, you have any queries/doubts, please wrote in the comment section below.