Thane Janata Sahakari Bank (TJSB) is mainly operative in Maharashtra Cities. TJSB also has a national presence in Madhya Pradesh, Gujarat, Karnataka, etc. TJSB bank offers digital banking services like SMS banking, mobile banking, UPI, and Internet banking. If you have TJSB account, then this guide is useful for you. This guide explains how to do TJSB net banking registration online without going to a bank branch.
Things required for TJSB net banking registration
- TJSB Customer ID – You must know the customer ID for your TJSB account. You can get the customer id printed on the passbook.
- Registered Mobile number – The mobile number which is registered with the bank should be with you.
- Registered mobile number should be active and able to receive OTP via SMS.
Must Read – What is UPI transaction limit per day?
How to do TJSB net banking registration online
- Open the TJSB website on your computer/mobile – https://tjsbbank.co.in/.
- Click on the LOGIN button from the opened page.
- On the new page, click on Generate Password option.
- Click on Proceed button after reading the steps to register for tjsb net banking.
- On the new page, enter your TJSB customer ID and click on the GO button.
- Now, enter Your bank registered mobile number and click on the GO button.
- Once the mobile number is verified, you will get an OTP on your mobile phone via SMS.
- Enter this OTP on the screen and click on GO button.
- After OTP is verified, you can set a password for your tjsb net banking account.
- The password must contain at least one capital letter, one special character, and one number. Also, the password should be between 8 to 20 characters.
- After you set the password, go to the tjsb website home page, click on the Login button and then enter your customer id and password to log in to your account.
This way, you can easily set TJSB password and complete TJSB net banking registration online.
We have seen an easy method to complete TJSB net banking registration online without going to the bank branch. In case you have any doubts/queries, please write to us in the comment section below.