Thane Janata Sahkari bank mainly operates in Maharashtra and recently got many customers from other states in their other state branches. If you are a TJSB account holder and want to download statement pdf online, then this guide is for you. TJSB bank provides digital services through internet banking and mobile banking to their customers. In this guide, we will see how to download TJSB bank statement online on your phone.
Things required for TJSB Bank statement download on mobile.
- TJSB netbanking user id and password
- TJSB App login PIN/password.
Method 1 – How to download TJSB Bank statement PDF online
- Open TJSB Internet banking website on your computer/smartphone –https://tjsbbank.co.in/internet-banking
- Click on the LOGIN button from the page opened.
- Enter the login details – Login ID and password. If you haven’t registered for internet banking yet, read our guide on how to register for TJSB internet banking online.
- Click on SUBMIT button to log in to your account.
- From the homepage, from the left menu, click on the “Detailed Statements” option under the Account Summary menu.
- From the new page, select Account Number from the drop-down menu.
- Then select the Duration of the statement.
- You can also select the specific transactions to filter as per cheque numbers, transactions type as only credit or only debit, etc.
- Finally, select statement format as PDF or Excel to download TJSB bank statement on the computer/phone.
- Once you select all the options correctly, click on the Statement button to download TJSB bank statement in PDF/Excel format.
Please note that PDF/Excel files can only display 500 records. If the transactions in the selected duration are more than 500, make sure to use a lesser date range.
Method 2 – How to download TJSB bank statement using TJSB E-Passbook App
You can get the statement on your phone using TJSB e-passbook app.
- Download the TJSB E-Passbook app on your smartphone. The app is available for Android and iPhone.
- Open the app and log in with your user id/password or Login PIN.
- Then tap on the Account statement option from the menu.
- Select duration and tap on the Download button OR Email Statement option.
- As per your selection, you will receive a statement on your email id.
How to get TJSB mini statement?
You can easily view the TJSB mini statement using TJSB E-Passbook App.
- Open the app main menu, tap on the E-Passbook App.
- On the new page, Select account. You can now view the mini statement on the screen.
You can also view the mini statement on internet banking by clicking on the account number from the home page. You can view the last 10 transactions in the mini statement.