Bank of Baroda offers the most rewarding credit cards to its customers in India. If you have applied for BoB credit card and received your card, you must activate your card to use it online and offline. In this guide, we will see how to activate BoB Credit card online in step-by-step instructions.
Table of Contents
Requirements to activate BoB Credit card online –
Please note that you cannot activate your BoB credit card before the card gets delivered to you.
- BoB credit card Number, Expiry date.
- Card Holder Date of Birth.
- A registered mobile number must be with you.
Once you have all the required details with you let now know how to activate your card.
How to Activate BoB Credit Card online?
There are three steps to activating your credit card –
- Register Card on Website
- Generate PIN
- Enable Online Transactions
We will see each step in detail –
STEP 1 – How to register a BoB Credit card online?
- Open the BoB Financial Website on your computer/smartphone browser – https://www.bobfinancial.com/
- Click on the SIGNUP option at the top of the page.
- On the new page, enter your BoB credit card Number and Expiry Date.
- Also, enter your Date of Birth in DD/MM/YYYY format.
- Finally, enter the correct CAPTCHA code, accept the terms and conditions and then click on the Proceed button.
- You will now receive an OTP on your registered mobile number. Enter the OTP on the screen and click on Submit button.
- You can now set the User ID for logging in to your credit card. Enter the User ID of your choice. The user ID can contain characters and numbers.
- Also, Set the Password of your choice.
- On the new page, you must also set the Personal message of your choice. You can enter any keyword or phrase which you can remember easily. (The personal message is used to safeguard you from phishing sites that look exactly the same as the official site. But you need to confirm your personal message every time before login in. This is how phishing sites will not be able to capture your login details.)
- You can now log in to the credit card by entering your username and Password.
Your card is now registered on the Website. You can now manage your card anytime by logging into the website.
STEP 2 – How to generate Bob Credit card PIN
You must create a PIN before you start using your card.
- In the login page, click on the ‘Requests‘ option from the main menu.
- Then click on the ‘PIN Generation‘ option.
- Now, select your card from the drop-down list.
- Enter the OTP received on your registered mobile number.
- You can now enter the credit card PIN of your choice.
- Again enter the PIN to confirm.
You can also set your Card PIN by calling customer care. Read how to generate BoB credit card PIN without Internet in the guide?.
The PIN for BoB Credit card is now set. You can now enable online and e-com transactions to start using the card.
STEP 3 – How to enable online transactions for BoB Credit card.
- Log in to your card by entering your Username and password.
- On the main dashboard, click on the ‘Requests‘ option from the main menu.
- Now, you can click on the ‘Card Limit Management‘ option from the left menu.
- Now, Enable Domestic Limit and E-commerce (CNP) transactions option from the page.
- Click on the Submit button at the bottom of the page to confirm the selection.
You can now use your card anywhere online and POS enabled stores.
We have seen three easy steps of how to activate BoB Credit card online. If you have any doubts/queries regarding the information provided in the article, please let me know in the comment section below.
- How to activate BoB credit card for Online transaction? [In just 2 minutes]
- Bank of Baroda Balance Check [3 Easy methods]
- How to get Bank of Baroda Mini statement in just 2 minutes
- How to download bank of Baroda credit card statement?
- How to generate Bank of Baroda Credit Card PIN Online? [2 Easy methods]
- How to check Bank of Baroda Credit card application status? [In 3 easy steps]