Federal Bank provides a Debit card facility to its Savings Account Holders. With recent updates, you can now control the transactional-based channels to minimize the risk. You can enable or disable online transactions, ATM withdrawals, international transactions, POS transactions, NFC, etc. In this guide, we will learn how to activate federal bank ATM card for online transaction using your phone or computer by sitting at home.
Table of Contents
Requirements to enable international transaction on federal bank ATM card –
- You must have an Internet Banking User ID and Password.
- FedNet App installed on your smartphone.
- The mobile number registered number must be with you.
How to activate Federal bank ATM card for online transaction?
There are two methods available to enable online transaction for your debit card –
We will see each method in detail –
Method 1 – How to activate Federal Bank Debit Card for Online Transactions using FedNet Mobile App.
Make sure that you have already installed and registered on Fednet mobile app.
- Step1: Open FedMobile App on your smartphone.
- Step2: Login with four Digit Login PIN. If you have forgotten the PIN, reset PIN by reading this article.
- Step3: Now, from the app, tap on the menu icon at the top left corner.
- Step4: Now, from the menu, select “Card management” option.
- Step5: From the screen, tap on the “Enable/Disable Card” option.
- Step6: Now, on the new page, Tap on Enable icon for “Online Transactions“.
- Step7: Confirm your selection and tap on the “Yes” button.
- Step8: Enter your App MPIN. Your request to enable online transactions is now completed.
Method 2 – How to activate Federal Bank ATM card for online transaction using Federal Bank NetBanking
- Step1: Open FedNet Website on your computer/smartphone browser – https://www.fednetbank.com/
- Step2: Enter your UserId, Password, and Mobile Number with country code (for India, add 91 before the mobile number, and don’t add + sign) to log in to your account.
- Step3: Now, from the main dashboard, click on the “Debit Card Services” option.
- Step4: From the sub-menu. Select ‘Debit Card ON/OFF‘.
- Step5: You can now click on the debit card from the list and then enable the card for Online transactions.
- Step6: On the new page, you can enter the OTP which you will receive on your registered mobile number via SMS.
- Step7: Done! Your card is now ready for Online transactions.
Also Read – Federal Bank Net Banking Registration online.
How to disable Federal Bank Debit card for International Transactions?
The process is similar as explained above to enable/disable the transactions such as POS, ATM withdrawal, ECom, Contactless transactions.
You can enable/disable any of the services at your convenience, any time, anywhere!