Federal Bank offers many digital banking facilities to its customers. One such facility is Mini statement. In this article, we will see how to check federal bank mini statement online without going to ATM or bank branch.
Table of Contents
Requirements for Federal Bank Mini Statement online –
- Federal Bank Internet Banking UserID and Password should be with you to get mini statement using netbanking
- The Bank registered mobile number should be with you.
- FedNet Mobile App must be installed and registered on your mobile to get mini statement on mobile.
Methods check the Federal Bank mini statement online?
There are currently three methods available to check federal bank mini statement online –
- By Sending SMS
- Using FedNet Mobile App
- Using Federal Bank Internet Banking
We will see each method in detail –
Method 1 – Federal Bank Mini Statement by Missed Call
- From your registered mobile number open the phone app and dial following number –
Federal Bank Mini Statement Number – 8431600600
- Call on the number and wait till the call gets disconnected automatically.
- Now, you will get the SMS on your phone with the last 10 transactions.
Method 2 – Get Federal bank Mini statement by sending SMS
This is a very easy and quick method to get mini statement without internet and without login.
- From your registered mobile number, open SMS app.
- Create new SMS.
- Type TXN [space] SB+last four digits of account number. for example, TXN SB1234
- Send this message on below number –
Federal Bank mini statement number – 9895088888 OR 5676762
- In a few seconds, you will receive an SMS with the last 10 transactions mentioned.
Also Read – All bank balance enquiry number list
Method 3 – How to check Federal Bank Mini statement using FedNet Mobile App
- Install FedNet mobile App on your smartphone.
- Open the App and allow required permissions.
- Register on the App using Your Account Number, Mobile Number, etc.
- Once you register on the App, log in with the 4 digit PIN.
- Then from the main home page, You can check the Mini statement.
Method 4 – How to check Federal Bank Mini statement using Internet Banking
- Open Federal Bank Internet Banking Website on your computer/smartphone browser. – https://www.fednetbank.com/
- Then click on “Personal banking” for individual account holder.
- Click on Continue to Login.
- Then, on the new page, enter your federal net banking User ID and Password. Also, enter the verification captcha and click on Login Button.
- Once you log in to your account, you can check mini statement for your account on the homepage.
In this article, we have seen three easy methods to check Federal Bank mini statement from your phone. If you have any doubts queries regarding the information provided on this article, let us know in the comment section below.