Kalyan Janta Sahakari Bank operates majorly in Maharashtra as a scheduled bank and has many branches across Maharashtra Districts. Kalyan Janata sahakari bank offers digital banking services such as internet banking, mobile banking, and even SMS banking. You can do many banking-related work by sitting at home using your mobile phone. In this guide we will see how to get Kalyan Janata Sahakari Bank mini statement online
Things required to check Kalyan Janata Sahakri Bank mini statement on phone
- Registered Mobile Number – You should have a registered mobile number with you and number must be active to send/reecevie SMS.
- KJSB internet banking username and password
- Kalyan Janta Sahkari Bank Mobile App login details
How to check Kalyan Janata Sahakari bank mini statement online
There are currently three methods available to get mini statement online using the phone and 1 method to get mini statement by visiting ATM
- Via SMS (Without Internet)
- Using Mobile App
- Using Internet Banking
- By visiting ATM (offline)
We will see each method in detail –
Method 1 – How to check Kalyan Janata Sahakari bank mini statement online by sending SMS
If you have a registered mobile number with you, you can easily get the last three transactions of your account.
- Open the SMS app on your phone.
- Create new SMS and in the TO filed enter below number =
Kalyan Janata Sahakari Bank mini statement via SMS – 09223051595
- type the SMS “LST3” and send it to the above number.
- Once the SMS is delivered successfully, you will receive a reply within few minutes.
- In the new SMS, you can view the last three transactions done on your KJSB account.
Also Read – All bank balance enquiry number list
Method 2 – How to check KJSB mini statement using Mobile App
If you currently don’t have a registered mobile number with you but have access to Mobile App, then you can easily get the passbook using the app.
- Open the Kalyan Click Mobile App on your phone. If you haven’t downloaded the app yet then click on download the app from the play store.
- Login OR register on the app.
- From the main tap on the “Mini Statement” option.
- On the new page, you can now view the mini statement for your account.
Method 3 – How to get Kalyan Janata Sahkari bank mini statement using Interent banking
- Open KJSB internet banking website on your computer – https://kalyanjanata.in/login_IB
- Enter your Username and Password to log into your account.
- Now, from the home screen, click on the Account statement option.
- Select the duration of the statement and click on the View button.
- You can now see the latest transactions for your KJSB account.
Method 4 – How to get KJSB mini statement from ATM
In case you don’t have a registered mobile number with you or don’t have internet banking access, then you can always visit ATM to know your balance and get mini statement.
- Get your KJSB ATM card with you and visit the nearest ATM of KJSB bank.
- Now, insert your ATM card and enter the ATM PIN.
- From the menu displayed on the screen, select the “Mini statement” option.
- You can now print and view the last three transactions for your account.
Also Read – What is UPI transaction limit per day?
You can easily get Kalyan Janata Sahakari bank mini statement online using your phone. if you have any doubts/queries regarding the information provided in this article, please let us know in the comment section below.