Bank of Maharashtra is a famous Bank in Maharashtra, though it operates throughout India. Bank of Maharashtra is an independent bank operated by the Central government. BoM also provides all banking services online. One of such services is checking bank account balance online. In this guide, I have explained how to get Bank of Maharashtra balance check online.
Table of Contents
Things required for bank of Maharashtra balance check online –
- Registered Mobile Number – You should have a mobile number registered with the bank to get the balance on your phone.
- Internet banking login – If you want to check the balance using Internet banking, you should have an internet banking user id and password. If you haven’t registered yet for BoM internet banking, read this post about Bank of Maharashtra Internet banking registration online.
How to get Bank of Maharashtra Balance check Online?
There are three easy ways to get your account balance online on your phone or computer.
- Get balance via Missed Call
- Check BoM account balance by sending an SMS
- Check via BoM Mobile App
- Check via Internet banking
Method 1 – Bank of Maharashtra balance check online using missed call
This is the simplest method of all. You can give a missed call to get a balance on your phone.
- On your registered mobile number, open the phone dialer.
- Now, dial the following number and make a call.
- Maharashtra bank balance check number – 18002334526
- Once the call gets connected, your call will automatically disconnect after one ring.
- You will get an SMS on your phone, including your account balance mentioned in it.
Method 2 – Get BoM balance via SMS?
you can also send an SMS to check your account balance from your phone
- Open the SMS app from your phone.
- Type the following text format and send it on 9975494909
- BALAVL <Account Number> <Mobile Pin>
- You can get a mobile PIN after you register for Bank of Maharashtra Mobile banking.
- After some time, you will get an SMS on your mobile.
- Open this SMS, and you can get the balance of your account.
Method 3 – How to do Bank of Maharashtra balance check online via Maha mobile app?
You need to register for mobile banking, log in to the app and check your balance.
- Download the Bank Of Maharashtra Maha mobile app from PlayStore or App Store on your smartphone.
- Open the app and log in with the user id and password.
- From the dashboard, tap on the Banking option.
- Now, select your account type (e.g., saving, current, etc.).
You can now see the account balance on your screen. You can also get a mini statement of your bank of Maharashtra account.
Method 4 – how to check Maharashtra bank account balance via Internet Banking?
Register for BoM internet banking before following these below steps.
- Open an Internet banking website for the Bank of Maharashtra on your phone/computer. – https://www.mahaconnect.in/jsp/index.html
- Log in with your internet banking user name and password.
- Click on the Banking option, and you can get the account balance and mini statement of your account.
Also Read – How to change UPI ID within 2 minutes.
Other methods to check bank of Maharashtra account balance online.
1. UPI apps – This is the new method but very easy to get account balance and funds transfer easily on your phone. Know how to register for the UPI app and get your account balance online.
2. NUUP *99# Check balance on your phone without internet – You can even check your account balance on the phone without an internet connection. Know how to check account balance by dialing *99#.
3. Check balance from ATM – You can always check your account balance and mini statement by going to the nearest ATM.
Also Read – What is the UPI transaction limit per day?
In this guide on “Bank of Maharashtra balance check online,” we have seen a total of four easy methods to check your account balance online. There are three other methods to check the account balance of almost all banks. If you have any queries regarding the account balance check, please write them down in the comment section below.