Axis Bank provides Debit card to all their customers for easy withdrawal of money from ATM. In case you lost the ATM card then it may lead to a severe concern of security of your money in the banks. Its always better to block this lost card as soon as possible. In this article, I have explained, how to block Axis bank debit card from phone, SMS and online. By reading this article, you will be able to secure your account and order a new debit card also.
Steps to block Axis bank debit card
You can use two methods to block your axis debit card quickly.
- Block debit card by Call
- Block debit card by SMS
- Block Axis bank debit card from the net banking account
We will see both these methods in detail –
1 – How to block Axis bank debit card by Call
Axis bank has assigned a dedicated number for blocking card to prevent further damage to their customer.
You can call on +91-22-67987700 to block your call instantly.
2 – Block axis debit card by sending SMS
type an SMS from your registered mobile number to block the card more quickly. This method requires you to send SMS only from registered mobile number only.
SMS ‘BLOCKCARD ‘ and send it to 5676782 or +919717000002
3 – Block your axis bank debit card from the net banking account
You can log in to your axis bank net banking account and block the card instantly.
- Open axis bank net banking webpage on your computer/phone – https://retail.axisbank.co.in
- Now, login with your user id and password.
- From the main dashboard, click on Debit cards option.
- Now, select your debit card number which you want to block.
- Click on Block this Card and enter the reason for blocking.
- Your card will be blocked instantly.
You can Block Axis Bank debit card by three methods. All these methods are super comfortable and quickly blocks your card. If you have any doubt regarding this post, then feel free to comment down below.
- How to apply for Flipkart axis bank credit card online?
- How to know your Axis bank customer ID without Internet/offline
- Axis bank debit card PIN generation online process in just 2 minutes
- Axis Bank forgot password recovery procedure step by step
- How To Link Aadhaar With Axis Bank Account?
- How to change mobile number in axis bank