Axis bank provides a wide range of online services to its customers. One primary online service is Internet Banking. To avail of this service, you will need a Customer ID of your Axis bank account. In this guide, we will see how to get axis bank customer id of your account in a simple way.
Table of Contents
Things required to get axis bank customer ID
- Registered mobile number – You must have a mobile number which is registered with the bank. Also, the mobile should be active to receive/send SMS. Know how to change mobile number in Axis bank.
- Mobile number must have balance so that you can send SMS.
- Cheque book – A cheque book first page
- Welcome Letter – While opening account, you get a Welcome letter.
If you have any of the above-required document you can get the Axis bank customer ID without Interner.
Must Read – How to check CIBIL score for free
How to get Axis bank customer ID
There are four methods available to know axis bank customer ID without the Internet.
- By sending SMS
- From Passbook
- From Cheque Book
- From Wellcome Letter
We will see each method in detail –
[A] Method 1 – How to know customer id of axis bank by sending SMS
- From your registered mobile number type CUSTID [space] Account Number. Send it on 56161600.
- You will get a reply SMS containing your Customer ID
[B] Method 2 – Passbook
- Get your bank account passbook if provided by the bank.
- On the first page of the passbook, you will get customer ID along with account number, IDFC number, etc.
[C] Method 3 – Cheque Book
- Get your chequebook provided by the bank.
- On the first page of the cheque, you will get Axis bank customer ID.
[D] Method 4 – Wellcome Letter
- Get your welcome letter (which is provided while opening a bank account)
- You will get the customer ID printed on the Wellcome letter.
With these four methods, you can quickly get your Axis bank customer ID from home.
I forgot the Axis Internet Banking User ID. What to do?
In case you have forgotten the Axis bank internet banking user id, you can use Customer ID to login to your account.
- How to check axis bank credit card application status? [In 3 minutes]
- How to block axis bank debit card quickly? [ 3 easy methods]
- How to change mobile number in axis bank? [Easy 3 minutes process]
- How to apply for Flipkart axis bank credit card online?
- Axis bank debit card PIN generation online process in just 2 minutes
- Axis Bank forgot password recovery procedure step by step