Axis bank provides a wide range of online services to its customers. One primary online service is Internet Banking. To avail of this service, you will need a Customer ID of your Axis bank account. In this guide, we will see how to get axis bank customer id of your account in a simple way.
Things required to get axis bank customer ID
- registered mobile number
- Active plan on registered mobile number, so that you can send SMS.
- Cheque book
- Welcome Letter
How to get Axis bank customer ID
1. Method 1 – SEND SMS
- from your registered mobile number type CUSTID and send it on 5676782
- You will get a reply SMS containing your Customer ID
2. Method 2 – Passbook
- get your bank account passbook if provided by the bank.
- On the first page of the passbook, you will get customer ID along with account number, IDFC number, etc.
3. Method 3 – Cheque Book
- Get your checkbook provided by the bank.
- On the first page of the cheque, you will get Axis bank customer ID.
4. Method 3 – Wellcome Letter
- Get your welcome letter (which is provided while opening a bank account)
- You will get the customer ID printed on the Wellcome letter.
With these four methods, you can quickly get your Axis bank customer ID from home.
I forgot the Axis Internet Banking User ID. What to do?
In case you have forgotten the Axis bank internet banking user id, you can use Customer ID to login to your account.