CIBIL (Credit Information Bureau (India) Limited) is a credit Bureau company that keeps records of your credit/debit related activities. CIBIL company uses your PAN card to track your credit cards and loan accounts. The company gives a CIBIL score based on your timely payments, the pattern of credit usage. This CIBIL score is out of 900 and indicates how good/bad is your credit health. The more credit score, the more the chances of getting a loan or credit card.
SO if you are in search of a loan or thinking of getting a new Credit card, it is a must to know a CIBIL score first. Earlier, there was no way free method to check CIBIL score, but now there are many methods to check CIBIL for free. In this guide, we will see cibil score check free online by pan number from your smartphone or computer.
Table of Contents
Things required for cibil score check free online by PAN number
- You will need a PAN card for checking your CIBIL on any of the methods mentioned below.
- The mobile number for receiving OTP
You can check your CIBIL score and download/view credit report for free with just these two things.
Step by step guide on CIBIL score check free online by PAN number.
Following are some free methods available that are easy, and you can get the score within a few minutes.
- Paisabazzar App/website
- Bajaj Finserv website
- Paytm App
- SBI home loans website
- OneScore App
- SBI Card App
- HDFC MyScore website
We will see each method in detail –
Method 1 – How to check CIBIL score for free using the Paisabazaar website/App
- Go to the Paisabazaar CIBIL score check Website – https://creditreport.paisabazaar.com/credit-report/apply.
- Select Gender, Enter your full name, Date of Birth, PAN, Pin code, Mobile Number, and Email address.
- Enable Get report updates via WhatsApp, tick mark on the consent statement(read it to know more), and then click on the Get your Credit Score button to continue.
- Verify the mobile number by entering the OTP received via SMS.
- On the new page, you can view your CIBIL Score.
- You can download the latest report of your credit score for detailed information about your loan/credit card payments, things harming your score, etc.
- You can also view the credit report on the website by scrolling through the page.
Method 2 – CIBIL score check free online by PAN number using One score App
OneScore is the latest app to check the CIBIL and Experian Credit score with Minimal and easy-to-use UI.
- Download OneScore App for your Android or Apple smartphone – https://onescore.app/
- Open the App and tap on the Check My Score button.
- On the next screen, enter your mobile number, agree to the T&C statement, and then tap on GET OTP button.
- You will receive an OTP on the mobile number you entered via SMS. Enter this OTP on the next page and tap on the DONE button.
- Enter your Email ID, First Name (same as PAN), Last Name (same as PAN), and tap on the DONE button.
- The App will now try to retch your data from PAN. If it fails to fetch the data enter the PAN card number, Date of Birth, and Gender. Swipe right and enter the Address and PIN code.
- The app will now verify your details and then fetch the credit score from CIBIL and Experian Beaureua.
- On the main screen, you can now see the CIBIL score out of 900.
You can also see the credit report, which contains Account age, active accounts, Closed accounts, missed payments, Credit card/Loan Enquiry History, etc.
Method 3 – How to check CIBIL score using Paytm App
- Login to Paytm from your smartphone or Website
- From the Home Page of the App, tap on the “Show More” option and select the Loan and Insurance menu.
- Tap on Free Credit Score Option.
- On the next page, enter your First Name, Last Name, Mobile Number, Email ID, PAN number, and Date of Birth. Then tick mark before “I authorize….” statement.
- Tap on the Submit button to continue.
- Paytm App will ask you whether your mobile number is registered in the bank credit card/loan accounts. If yes, then tap on the Yes, Proceed button. If not, tap on No, I want to change, and then enter the mobile number linked with loan accounts/credit cards.
- The app now fetches your score and shows it on the screen.
- You can view the detailed report of your loan/credit card accounts.
Must Read – All bank balance enquiry number list
Method 4 – How to get CIBIL Score for free using the SBI Home loans website
Beware that you will get some calls regarding loans from SBI, which may seem spammy for some peoples.
- Open the SBI home loans free cibil score check website on your smartphone/computer. – https://homeloans.sbi/getcibil
- On the page, a form will open in which you have to enter your details. On the first section of the form, enter Your Full name, gender, and date of Birth.
- In the second section, Enter your address with the area Pincode.
- Next, enter your PAN card number.
- Lastly, enter your mobile number and Email ID.
- Accept the term and conditions and then click on the SUBMIT button.
- Enter the OTP received on your email id or mobile id and click on the SUBMIT button.
- The next screen will show you the CIBIL score out of 900.
- Click on the Download button to download the CIBIL report in PDF format.
Method 5 – cibil score check free online by pan number from Wishfin website
- open the Wishfin website on your smartphone/computer – https://www.wishfin.com/
- Click on the Free CIBIL score option from the main menu.
- Enter your Name, Date of birth, Gender, PAN card number, Email ID, and mobile number.
- Click on the SUBMIT button to continue.
- Enter the OTP received on the mobile number and Email ID, then click on the Continue button.
- On the new page, you can now view your CIBIL score.
Frequently Asked Questions about CIBIL Score and CIBIL Report
1. Will my CIBIL score decrease if I check it frequently?
Answer – No, your CIBIL score will not decrease if you check it frequently. Checking a credit score is a soft inquiry, and you can check your score as many times as you want.
2. Why is my credit score not showing OR my CIBIL score is showing (-1)?
Answer – Your CIBIL score is not showing because it is not generated as you don’t have any credit history. This means you never took any loan or taken any credit card in your name. to generate a credit score, you need to take any loan or take a credit card.
3. Not all my loan accounts/credit cards are showing in the Credit report. What to do?
Answer – It requires time to replicate your accounts in credit reports. If you have recently taken a loan/credit card, please wait for 1-2 months to see the accounts in the credit report.
4. Why is my score has decreased from last month’s score?
Answer – The CIBIL score decrease if you missed an EMI payment or you have enquired for a new loan/credit card that got declined. Try to pay the credit card EMIs, credit card bills, loan EMIs on time to maintain. Improve the credit score. Also, do not make unnecessary loans/credit card inquiries.
5. I got a call for a Credit card, and I have given a PAN card details. Will this affect my CIBIL score?
Answer – Yes, it will affect your credit score.As these executives will make a hard inquiry on your civil account. If they reject your loan/credit card request, then your score will decrease significantly.
Must Read – How to change UPI ID within 2 minutes
In this article, we have explained different methods on cibil score check free online by PAN number. If you have any doubts regarding the information provided in the article, you can write to us in the comment section below.