If you have a bank account in the Central Bank Of India and don’t know how to check your bank account balance at home, you are in the right place. In this post, I am going to share a few ways for Central Bank Of India Balance check online.
To check your bank account balance, you have to go to the bank and update your passbook if you don’t know how to check the balance at home. The Central Bank Of India offers many ways to check the balance. Read this post till the end to learn about the process.
All the ways I am going to share in this post are easy; you just need to know the process. Read every step carefully to avoid errors.
Table of Contents
Methods for Central Bank Of India Balance check online –
- Missed Call.
- Internet Banking.
- Mobile App.
- The UPI App.
Now let’s talk about every way in detail.
Method 1 – Check Central bank of India balance through Missed Call
The easiest way to check your Central Bank Of India is by giving a missed call.
Call 9555244442 from your registered mobile number. Your call will be disconnected automatically, and you will receive an SMS mentioning your account balance.
This is the easiest process to check your Central Bank Of India’s Bank Account Balance. You just need the SIM Card registered with the bank.
Also Read – How to find central bank of India CIF number
Method 2 – Check Balance Through Internet Banking
If you have an Internet Banking facility on your existing CBI bank account, then you can quickly check your account balance through Internet Banking.
Follow the below steps to do so:
- First of all, go tohttps://www.centralbank.net.in/#/login.
- Now click on log in.
- Now a security message will pop up on your screen. Click on proceed.
- On the next screen, enter your USER ID & PASSWORD. Then simply log in to your account.
- After moving to the home page, scroll down to the left panel. Then click on Enquiry.
- Then click on Account Balance to check your account balance.
- You can also see your account statement by clicking on the statement.
Method 3 – Central bank of India balance check through Mobile App
You can also check your Central Bank Of India Balance through the Mobile app. To do so, follow the below steps :
- First of all, download the Central Bank Of India’s Mobile App.
- After the app has been installed simply open the app.
- If you are using it for the first time, then you have to enter Customer ID & Mobile Number. Now click on proceed.
- You will receive OTP on your registered mobile number. Enter the OTP on the next screen.
- Now set your MPIN. [It will help you to log in in the future].
- Close the app and reopen it.
- Log in with your MPIN.
- On the homepage of the app, you will get one option account details. Click on that. Your total account balance will be displayed.
Method 4 – Central bank of India balance check through UPI App
You can also check your Central Bank Of India Balance through any UPI app ( BHIM UPI, PhonePe, Google Pay, etc.).
Processes of registration on every UPI app are the same. Follow the below steps to register on BHIM UPI.
- First of all, Download BHIM UPI App from the play store.
- After the app has been installed, simply open the app.
- Choose your language.
- Now it’s time to verify your mobile number. Choose the SIM which is registered on your Central Bank Of India. Then click on next.
- Click on the three lines located on the top right corner. Then go to the Bank Accounts section.
- Choose your bank account and verify it with your SIM card.
- After your details are verified, you are now ready to check your balance.
- To check balance go to the Bank Account section.
- Then click on Request Balance.
- Enter your UPI Pin. Your Bank Balance will be displayed.
By following the above ways, you can quickly do a central bank of India balance check online. If you have any doubts regarding this information, you can write down in the comment section below.