Account statements from various bank accounts and credit cards are sent over Email to customers. Such E-statements are Password protected, and customers are required to remember that particular Password and must enter the Password every time they open the statement. For some users, it becomes very irritating to enter the Password every time to view E-Statement. However, some users might forget the Password and must search the internet to know the password format set by the bank.
The password format contains a combination of your personal information like date of birth, registered mobile number, card number, account number, etc. Removing the Password from the statement is the best solution to overcome this critical situation. In this guide, we will see how to remove Password from the bank statement pdf file in step-by-step instructions.
Table of Contents
What do you need to remove Password from the bank Statement PDF?
- You need to know the Password of your pdf statement to open it. Once you open the PDF file, you can then remove the Password permanently.
- A computer (Desktop or Laptop) and chrome browser OR Microsoft Edge Browser (to open the PDF file in chrome browser).
You can easily remove Password from bank statement pdf with these two things.
Must Read – All bank balance enquiry number list
Step-by-step guide on to remove Password from bank statement PDF file on Computer?
Follow these steps exactly as mentioned to get the Password removed from your PDF file.
- First of all, you need to locate the pdf file on your Computer and right-click to open the menu.
- Select “Open with” and then select the “Google Chrome” option from the sub-menu.
- The browser will ask you to enter the Password for the bank statement.
- Enter the Password correctly to view the statement.
- Now, from the keyboard, press the ‘Ctrl+P’ buttons together to open the Print settings.
- Under Destination, select the “Save as PDF” option from the menu and then click on the Save button.
- Select the location on the Computer where you want to save the file and then click on the ‘Save‘ button.
- The Password is now removed from the statement pdf, and you can open the file anytime without a password.
Must Read – Download your statement
How to remove Password from statement PDF on Android Phone?
If you have a PDF file saved on your phone and want to remove your Password from it, you can do it easily.
- Open a PDF file on your Android Smartphone.
- Then enter the PDF password to open it.
- Now, click on the ‘Share’ icon located on the screen.
- On the scene, you can now see various options on the share menu. From the share menu, tap on the ‘Print’ option.
- On the print screen, tap the ‘Save As PDF‘ option. Also, select the page size from the list. (Generally, the Account statement will best fit in A4 Size.)
- Now, Save the PDF file on your phone’s storage.
- You can now open the PDF file without a Password.
This way, you can easily remove Password from statement PDF file on your Android device.
How to remove Password from statement PDF on iPhone/iPad?
Suppose you have a password-protected PDF file on your iPhone or iPad and want to remove Password from it. Unfortunately, there is no way to do so. You can share the PDF file to android or a computer and then remove the Password from it.
Why is my bank statement PDF password protected?
To avoid unauthorized access, the bank usually protects the statement by applying a password to it. The password is generally made up with your personal details so that only you can open the file.
How do I remove password protection from PDF?
You can remove the password from a PDF file but you must know a password to open it once. By using the print feature on chrome browser you can remove password from PDF using computer and android phone.
In this guide, we have seen how to Remove Password from Bank statement pdf file. If you have any doubt regarding the information provided in this article, write to us in the comment section below.