Bank of Baroda (BOB) is a nationalized bank and provides many digital services to their customers to bank smart. Customers of BOB can now check account balance by just giving a missed call from their registered mobile number within a minute. If you have a bank of Baroda bank account then this guide is helpful for you. I have explained various ways to Bank of Baroda balance check online.
Table of Contents
Things required for Bank of Baroda Balance Check –
- You must have a bob registered mobile number with you.
- You can get an account balance by giving a missed call from registered mobile only.
- You cannot check the account balance of others or any random account number by this method.
- Bank of Baroda balance enquiry toll free number method won’t require any balance in your SIM to call.
How to check Bank of Baroda Balance?
- By missed call
- By using Mobile App
- Using Internet Banking
- By Sending SMS
We will see each method in detail.
A] Bank of Baroda Balance Check by Missed call
Follow these easy steps to find out how to get BOB balance on your mobile within a minute
- Get your mobile with a registered mobile number SIM inserted in it.
- Now, go to the dial pad of the phone and dial the following – BOB balance enquiry toll free number – 8468001111
- Wait for the call to get disconnected automatically.
- You will get an SMS on your phone with the account balance mentioned in it.
In these simple four steps, you can check bob account balance by giving missed call.
B] How to get Bank of Baroda Balance by sending SMS
You can get your BoB account balance by sending SMS from your registered mobile number.
Send BAL < space> Last 4 digits of account number on 8422009988 to get the SMS via SMS.
C] Bank of Baroda Balance Check using BoB World App
You can use the BoB Mobile App to check your account balance.
- Download BoB World App on your smartphone.
- Register on the app using your registered mobile number and OTP.
- Create MPIN for your app and then log in to the app.
- You can now see the balance on the screen.
D] Bank of Baroda Balance Check using Internet Banking
- Open the Bank of Baroda Internet banking website on your computer/smartphone. – https://www.bankofbaroda.in/
- Click on the login button and then enter select Baroda m-Connect.
- Enter your user id and click on the Login button.
- Enter your password and login into your account.
- You can now view the account balance on the screen.
Bank of Baroda Mini statement
You can get a bob mini statement by giving a missed call only. This service is also free, and you can get the last 5 transaction details over SMS.
- Get your mobile phone with a registered mobile number on it.
- Dial the following number from the dial pad on your mobile – Bank of Baroda Mini statement toll-free number – 8468001122
- Wait for the call to get disconnected automatically
- You will get the SMS on your mobile in which the last five transactions are mentioned.
The detailed method is explained here – How to get Bank of Baroda Mini statement in just 2 minutes
Bank of Baroda customer care number
If you have any doubt about your account, queries, or complaints, you can call to customer care toll-free number of the bank of Baroda – 1800 102 4455
- How to get Bank of Baroda Mini statement in just 2 minutes
- How to download bank of Baroda credit card statement?
- How to activate BoB credit card for Online transaction? [In just 2 minutes]
- How to activate BoB credit card? [In 3 easy steps]
- How to generate Bank of Baroda Credit Card PIN Online? [2 Easy methods]
- How to check Bank of Baroda Credit card application status? [In 3 easy steps]