Canara Bank provides online services to its customers for easy access to various banking transactions. One such service is to change the registered mobile number online. You can do it online if you have changed your mobile number and want to change it to the bank. This article provides a detailed guide on how to change mobile number in Canara Bank online step-by-step.
Table of Contents
Things required to change mobile number in Canara bank –
- ATM card and ATM PIN
- Internet Banking details – User ID and Password
- The Old Mobile number should be with you
- The new Mobile number which you want to register.
- Both old and new mobile numbers should be able to receive SMS.
Must Read – How to register mobile number in Canara bank?
Methods to change mobile number in Canara bank – Step-by-step guide.
- From the nearest ATM of Canara bank
- Via Bank Branch (Offline)
- Through SMS
We will see each method in detail –
Method 1 – How to change mobile number in Canara bank via ATM?
- Visit the nearest Canara Bank ATM in your area.
- Insert your ATM card and enter the PIN.
- Now select the Registration option from the menu.
- Then select the Mobile number registration option.
- From the new screen, select the Change Mobile number option.
- Now, enter your new mobile number from the keypad and select Confirm.
- Again enter the new mobile number to confirm.
- Now, you will get a Reference Number on the screen. Note down this reference number.
- Also, you will get an OTP on your old mobile number.
- From the new mobile number, Type ACTIVATE [space] OTP [space] REFERENCE_NUMBER and send it to 5676767.
- Your new mobile number will be registered with your bank account.
Note – For syndicate bank customers (after migration with Canara Bank), please visit the bank branch to change your mobile number)
Must Read – How to find Canara bank Customer ID?
Method 2 – How to change mobile number in Canara bank by filling out the form?
This method is for only those who don’t have their old registered mobile number. To register your new mobile number, you can fill up the Canara bank mobile number change form.
- Visit your Canara bank branch and go to the help desk.
- Ask for the Canara bank mobile number change form and fill in the details.
- Fill in all details in the form like account number, new mobile number, a reason to change mobile number, etc.
- Sign the duly filled form and attach your identity document with the form.
- Submit the form to the help desk.
- The bank official will verify your details, and your new mobile number will be registered within two working days.
Method 3 – How to change mobile number in Canara bank through SMS?
You can change your mobile number in Canara Bank through SMS. But you have to visit the ATM to get the reference number. Please make sure that you have balance in your SIM to send this message.
- Get the reference number and the OTP on your old mobile number from the ATM.
- Now, from the new mobile number, Type ACTIVATE [space] OTP [space] REFERENCE_NUMBER and send it to 5676767.
- Your new mobile number will be linked to the account number.
You can easily change your mobile number in Canara Bank using three methods. If you have doubts about the Canara bank mobile number change, you can write down your queries and questions in the comment section below.
- How to register mobile number in Canara bank? In just 5 minutes
- Forgot Transaction Password Canara bank: How to generate transaction password in canara bank
- Forgot Canara bank user id: How to recover Canara bank internet banking user ID in just 5 minutes
- How to get Canara Bank Mini statement by SMS or missed call? [In just 1 minute]
- How to find Canara bank Customer ID? [In just 1 minute]
- How to check Canara bank balance within 1 minute