Canara Bank provides online services to its customers for easy access to various banking transactions. One such service is to change the registered mobile number online. If you have changed your mobile number and you want to change it to the bank, then you can do it online. In this article, we will see how to change mobile number in Canara bank online in a step-by-step manner.
Table of Contents
Things required to change mobile number in Canara bank –
- ATM card and ATM PIN
- Internet Banking details – User ID and Password
- Old Mobile number should be with you
- New Mobile number which you want to register.
- Both old and new mobile numbers should be able to receive SMS.
Must Read – How to register mobile number in Canara bank
Methods to change mobile number in Canara bank
- By nearest ATM of Canara bank
- Via Bank Branch (Offline)
We will see each method in detail –
Method 1 – How to change mobile number in Canara bank via ATM?
- Visit the nearest Canara Bank ATM in your area.
- Insert your ATM card and enter the PIN.
- Now select the Registration option from the menu.
- Then select the Mobile number registration option.
- From the new screen, select the Change Mobile number option.
- Now, enter your new mobile number from the keypad and select Confirm.
- Again enter the new mobile number to confirm.
- Now, you will get a ‘Reference Number‘ on the screen. Note down this reference number.
- Also, you will get an OTP on your old mobile number.
- Now, from the new mobile number, Type ACTIVATE [space] OTP [space] REFERENCE_NUMBER and send it to 5676767.
- Your new mobile number will be registered with your bank account.
Must Read – How to find Canara bank Customer ID?
Method 2 – How to change Mobile Number in Canara bank by filling the form?
This method is for only those who don’t have their old registered mobile number with them. To register your new mobile number, you can fill up the Canara bank mobile number change form.
- Visit your Canara bank branch and go to the help desk.
- Ask for Canara bank mobile number change form and fill in the details.
- Fill in all details in the form like account number, new mobile number, a reason to change mobile number, etc.
- Sign the duly filled form and attach your identity document with the form.
- Submit the form to the help desk.
- The bank official will verify your details, and your new mobile number will be registered within two working days.
Using three methods, you can easily change your mobile number in Canara bank. If you have any doubts regarding “How to change mobile number in Canara bank,” you can write down your queries, questions in the comment section below.
- How to get Canara Bank Mini statement by SMS or missed call? [In just 1 minute]
- How to find Canara bank Customer ID? [In just 1 minute]
- How to register mobile number in Canara bank?
- How to do Canara bank internet banking registration online within 5 minutes
- Forgot Transaction Password Canara bank: How to generate transaction password in canara bank
- Forgot Canara bank user id: How to recover Canara bank internet banking user ID in just 5 minutes