Getting a balance in your saving/current account is nowadays much easier. Earlier customers had to go to the bank and enquire for balance in their account. But now we can check Bank balance just by missed call or just sending 1 SMS. In this article, we have explained how to get Canara bank Mini statement by SMS or by just giving Missed Call.
Many times you may require a statement of your account to check recent debit/credit in your Canara bank account. The traditional way of getting Mini statement is by going to ATM center and printing Canara bank mini statement from ATM. However, this service is now just away from your fingertips. You can also perforCanarara bank balance inquiry using this method. Now you don’t need to go to any ATM center to get a mini statement of your account.
First of all, you need to register your mobile number in Canara bank to avail this service If you not register your mobile number in Canara bank yet, follow this guide –
Register mobile number in Canara bank
- Visit your Canara bank branch and ask for KYC form.
- Enter your Mobile number and other details in the form. Don’t forget to sign the document.
- Bank officials will verify your details and register your mobile number in your account.
- Now you can use your mobile number for a mini statement
Get Canara bank mini statement using missed call
- Open a phone dial pad from your mobile phone.
- Now dial a number 09015734734 to get the mini statement in English or dial 09015613613 to get the Canara bank mini statement in Hindi.
- This number is toll-free. That means you will not be charged for calling this number.
- After dialing number, Call will get disconnect automatically.
- After some moments, you will receive SMS with a mini statement of your bank account debit/credit data.
- This mini statement contains the last 5 transactions within your Canara bank account.
Also Read – How to change mobile number in axis bank
Canara bank SMS balance check
If you just need to check account balance from your Canara bank account, follow this method.
- Dial 09015483483 from your registered mobile number.
- Give a missed call to get Canara bank SMS balance check.
- This number is toll-free and the call will get disconnect automatically.
- After a few seconds, you will get SMS with your account balance.
How to get Canara Bank Statement online using Internet Banking
in some cases you need to get full account statement of your bank account. in this situation Mini statement method is not applicable and to get a full statement of your account, you have to visit the bank or login to your Canara bank internet banking to get it.
- Open this URL – https://canarabank.org.in/jsp/ViewStatemetLogin.jsp, and Login with your Canara bank internet banking login details.
- Select your duration – i.e 3 months, 6 months, 1 year or custom date.
- You can see the account statement on the screen.
- Click on the print button to Print Canara bank statement.
- Either print using printer or save it as PDF to store e-copy and Save the Environment.
Canara bank mini statement is easy to get. you can get it by just missed call. But to get this, you need to register your mobile number in your bank and link it to your primary account number. However, you can also get the full statement of your account using internet banking or by visit bank branch.
Must read –
- How to do Canara bank internet banking registration online within 5 minutes
- How to register mobile number in Canara bank
- [Quick Way] How to change mobile number in Canara bank
- Forgot Transaction Password Canara bank: How to generate transaction password in canara bank
- Forgot Canara bank user id: How to recover Canara bank internet banking user ID in just 5 minutes
- How to find canara bank customer id in just a minute
- How to check Canara bank balance within 1 minute