Canara Bank is a nationalized bank in India. Canara Bank provides online services for its customers to manage their accounts sitting at home. One such service is to check the balance on the phone/computer. In this guide, we will see how to check Canara bank balance online. The guide explains various methods to check the Canara bank balance with step by step procedure.
Things required for Canara bank balance check
- You should have a mobile number with you, which is registered with the bank.
- Internet connection on your phone/computer.
- Internet banking ID/password to log in to Canara bank internet banking.
Methods on how to check Canara bank balance online.
- Through Mobile App
- Via Internet Banking
- Via missed call
- Through UPI App
- Through *99# USSD service
We will see each method in detail.
Method 1 – How to check Canara Bank balance using CANDI App
- Download the Canara bank mobile app on your phone.
- Now, open the App and register on the App with your mobile number
- Once you login to the App, from the dashboard, tap on the View Balance option.
- Now, you can see your account balance on your screen.
Method 2 – Check Canara Bank balance through Internet Banking
- Open the Canara bank internet banking website – https://www.canarabank.in/
- Now, click on the Netbanking option from the main screen.
- On the new tab, enter your User ID, password and click on Login button.
- On the main screen, you can now see your bank account balance.
- Click on the Mini statement to see the last ten transactions.
Method 3 – How to check Canara bank balance using UPI App
This is the most preferred method, and you can use this method on the go to check balance any time
- Download any UPI App of your choice. For now, we will see the Google Pay App.
- Open the App and complete the registration using your bank registered mobile number.
- Click on your profile icon and select the bank.
- Now, click on Check Balance and enter the UPI code.
- You can now see the account balance on the screen.
Method 4 – Canara bank balance check using *99# feature.
Please note that this feature works without internet connection and works on every phone, even basic keypad phones. Also, this feature won’t work on the Jio network.
- Dial *99# on your phone.
- In a few seconds, the popup screen will appear on the screen with the menu.
- Select the Check account balance option by entering the corresponding dial number.
- Enter your UPI code, and in a few seconds, you can check the account balance on your screen.
Method 5 – Check Canara Bank account by missed call
This method also works without an internet connection. You just need your registered mobile number with you.
- Open the dial-pad on your phone.
- Now, dial the following number on your screen and make a call.
Canara Bank balance check missed call number – +919015483483
- The call will disconnect automatically.
- In a few seconds, you will get the SMS on your mobile, stating your Bank Account balance.
This guide, we have seen five easy methods to check Canara bank account balance online. If you have any doubts regarding how to check Canara bank balance, you can write below in the comment section.
- How to do Canara bank internet banking registration online within 5 minutes
- How to register mobile number in Canara bank
- [Quick Way] How to change mobile number in Canara bank
- Forgot Transaction Password Canara bank: How to generate transaction password in canara bank
- Forgot Canara bank user id: How to recover Canara bank internet banking user ID in just 5 minutes
- How to find canara bank customer id in just a minute