Canara Bank provides the facility to register the mobile number from their branch or ATM. If your mobile number is not registered with a bank account, you cannot avail many facilities provided by the bank such as UPI, Mobile banking, messed call banking, etc. In this guide, we will see how to register mobile number in Canara bank by filling form in the bank or by visiting ATM.
Things required to register mobile number in Canara bank.
- You should know your account number to fill the form in the branch. You can find the account number mentioned in the passbook.
- You must have an ATM card/Debit card and PIN to register mobile number using ATM.
How to register mobile number in Canara Bank
There are two methods to register your mobile number in the bank.
- Using ATM
- By filling up the form in the bank branch
Method 1 – How to register mobile number in Canara Bank using ATM
This method requires you to have an ATM Card or Debit card and PIN. If you don’t have an ATM card/debit card, then read method 2 to get your mobile number register in Canara bank.
- Step1: Go to the nearest ATM of Canara Bank and insert your ATM card
- Step2: Enter your ATM PIN and then select Main Menu
- Step3: From the new screen, select Register Mobile Number.
- Step4: Enter your mobile number from the keypad
- Step5: You will receive OTP on your mobile number. Enter this OTP on the screen of the ATM and select Confirm.
- Step6: In a few hours, your mobile number will be linked to the account.
- Step7: After your mobile number is registered, you will receive a confirmation message on your mobile number.
Method 2 – How to register mobile number in Canara Bank by filling the form in the branch
- Step1: Go to your Canara bank home branch and ask for a mobile number registration form.
- Step2: fill the required information like account number, account holder name, etc.
- Step3: From the given points, tick mark on “change mobile number and update my new mobile number.”
- Step4: Enter the new mobile number you want to register with the bank.
- Step5: Now, attach the ID proof photocopy with the form and sign the form with the registered signature in the bank.
- Step6: Submit the form to the executive.
- Step7: Within 2 working days, your mobile number will be registered with your Canara bank account.
You can register your mobile number in the carana bank easily. If you have any doubts regarding the information provided in this article, then please write to us in the comment section below.