Canara Bank provides the facility to register the mobile number from their branch or ATM. If your mobile number is not registered with a bank account, you cannot avail many facilities provided by the bank, such as UPI, Mobile banking, messed call banking, etc. In this guide, we will see how to register mobile number in Canara bank by filling out the form in the bank or visiting ATM.
Table of Contents
Things required to for Canara bank mobile number registration –
- You should know your account number to fill out the form in the branch. (You can find the account number mentioned in the passbook.)
- You must have an ATM card/Debit card and PIN to register your mobile number using ATM.
How to register mobile number in Canara Bank? Step-by-step guide.
There are two methods to register your mobile number in the bank.
- Using ATM
- By filling up the form in the bank branch
We will see each method in detail –
Method 1 – How to register mobile number in Canara Bank using an ATM?
This method requires an ATM Card or Debit card and PIN. If you don’t have an ATM card/debit card, read method 2 to get your mobile number registered in Canara bank.
- Go to the nearest ATM of Canara Bank and insert your ATM card
- Enter your ATM PIN and then select Main Menu
- From the new screen, select Register Mobile Number.
- Enter your mobile number from the keypad
- You will receive OTP on your mobile number. Enter this OTP on the screen of the ATM and select Confirm.
- Your mobile number will be linked to the account in a few hours.
- After your mobile number is registered, you will receive a confirmation message on your mobile number.
Using these seven simple steps, you can easily register your mobile number in Canara ATM.
Method 2 – How to register mobile number in Canara Bank by filling the form in the branch?
If you don’t have an ATM card with you, you have to go to the bank branch to register your mobile number in Canara bank.
- Go to your Canara bank home branch and ask for a mobile number registration form.
- fill in the required information like account number, account holder name, etc.
- From the given points, tick mark on “change mobile number and update my new mobile number.”
- Enter the new mobile number you want to register with the bank.
- Now, attach the ID proof photocopy with the form and sign the form with the registered signature in the bank.
- Submit the form to the executive.
- Your mobile number will be registered with your Canara bank account within two working days.
You can register your mobile number in the Canara bank easily. If you have any doubts regarding the information provided in this article, then please write to us in the comment section below.
- How to change mobile number in Canara bank? [In 2 Minutes]
- How to get Canara Bank Mini statement by SMS or missed call? [In just 1 minute]
- How to find Canara bank Customer ID? [In just 1 minute]
- Forgot Transaction Password Canara bank: How to generate transaction password in canara bank
- Forgot Canara bank user id: How to recover Canara bank internet banking user ID in just 5 minutes
- How to check Canara bank balance within 1 minute