IDBI bank provides online banking for hassle-free banking. Customers can manage IDBI account on their fingertips through their phones. but to use such online facilities you need to have the mobile number registered with the bank and should we with you to verify your identity. If you have changed your mobile number or lost the phone, then you should update the mobile number in IDBI bank to use the online services. In this guide, we will see how to change mobile number in IDBI bank account by two simple methods.
Table of Contents
Things required to change mobile number on IDBI Bank account
- ATM/Debit card – To update mobile number via ATM, you must have an ATM/Debit card with you.
- IDBI customer ID, Account Number and Account Holder Name – If you want to update the mobile number by visiting branch.
Ways to change mobile number in IDBI Bank Account
- Via ATM
- By visiting Bank Branch
We will see each method in detail –
Method 1 – How to change mobile number in IDBI bank account via ATM
- Step1: Go to the nearest IDBI ATM in your area.
- Step2: Insert the ATM/Debit card and enter your PIN.
- Step3: From the menu, select “Services” option.
- Step4: Now, select “Update Mobile Number” option.
- Step5: On the new screen, enter the new mobile number and then press the “Continue” button.
- Step6: Re-enter the Mobile number and then press the “Confirm” button.
- Step7: Your request is submitted and will be processed within 2 working days.
Must Read – How To Register For IDBI Internet/Mobile Banking
Method 2 – How to change mobile number in IDBI Bank account by visiting a bank branch
If you don’t have an ATM/Debit card, you cannot change mobile number using ATM. But you can always visit the branch and fill KYC form to change the mobile number.
- Step1: Go to your home branch and ask for KYC update form.
- Step2: In the first section of the form, write down your IDBI Customer ID, Name of Account Holder and PAN card Number.
- Step3: In the next section of the form, Select if you want to change the address or not. Read a detailed guide on how to change address in IDBI bank account.
- Step4: In the next section, write your address and enter the New Mobile Number, Email ID in the specified place.
- Step5: Write the account holder name and do a signature in given space (which is registered with the bank).
- Step6: Submit the document to the bank official and they will verify your details.
- Step7: Within 1 working day, your mobile number will be updated in the system.
Must Read – How to unblock IDBI debit card
In this post, we have seen how to change mobile number in IDBI bank account by vising ATM and Branch. Both the methods are easy and can be completed within 10 minutes. If you have any doubts regarding the information provided in this article, write to us in the comment section below.
- How to do IDBI net banking registration online? [In just 5 minutes]
- I forgot IDBI customer ID how to recover IDBI customer ID without going to bank?
- How to Generate online password For IDBI Net Banking
- How to change address in IDBI bank account?
- IDBI ATM PIN generation in just 2 minutes
- How to unblock IDBI debit card