IDBI Bank account holders can generate PIN for their ATM card/debit card using their mobile number by calling the customer care number. You can also generate PIN from the nearest IDBI ATM. In this guide, we will see how to do IDBI ATM PIN generation for your debit card by sitting at home and from nearest ATM in step by step manner.
Table of Contents
Things required for IDBI ATM PIN generation –
How to do IDBI ATM PIN generation- step by step process
There are currently two methods available to generate IDBI ATM PIN –
- By calling IDBI customer Care
- By visiting nearest IDBI ATM
we will see each method in detail –
Method 1 – How to do IDBI netbanking generation by calling customer care
- Get your registered mobile number and dial 18002094324
- Once the call gets connected, select the language as per your preference.
- Next, from the IVRS menu, select “Generate ATM PIN” (Option2) option.
- Now, select “Generate PIN”(Option1) option.
- Now, enter your IDBI customer ID
- Next, enter the Debit card number.
- Once the customer id and card number is verified, you will receive the OTP on your phone.
- Enter this OTP when asked.
- Once the OTP is verified, you can now set four-digit PIN of your choice.
- Again enter the four digit PIN to confirm.
Done! you can now use your debit card at any ATM to withdraw cash.
Must Read – How to unblock IDBI debit card
Method 2 – How to generate IDBI Debit card ATM PIN by through ATM
You can always visit the nearest IDBI ATM to generate and activate your ATM card.
- Get your registered mobile number and then visit the nearest IDBI ATM.
- Inser your debit card and select language.
- Now, select “Generate ATM PIN” option.
- From the next screen, select “Generate OTP” option.
- On your registered mobile number, you will receive six-digit OTP and six-figit Request ID.
- Now, once again insert your card into the machine and select the language.
- Again Select Gnenerate ATM PIN and then select “Validate OTP” option.
- Enter the Six digit OTP from the keypad and select “Confirm” option.
- On the next screen, enter the six-digit request ID and select “Confirm” option.
- OTP validaion is now complete. select contine button to generate PIN.
- Enter the four-digit PIN of your choice.
- Re-enter the same PIN to confirm.
- Done! ATM PIN generation is now complete. You can remove your card safetly.
Must Read – How to change address in IDBI bank account?
You can easily gnerate PIN for your IDBI debit card. In this guide, we seen two different methods for IDBI ATM PIN generation. In case you have any doubt/query regarding the information procided in this article, please let us know in the comment section below.
- IDBI net banking registration online in just 5 minutes
- I forgot IDBI customer ID how to recover IDBI customer ID without going to bank?
- How to Generate online password For IDBI Net Banking
- How to change address in IDBI bank account?
- How to change mobile number in idbi bank account
- How to unblock IDBI debit card