IDBI Bank provides online services to its customers. One such service is Internet baking. To use internet banking, you will need an IDBI customer ID to login to your account. If you don’t have customer ID then you can’t log in to your account via internet banking. In this guide, we will see how to get customer id if you forgot IDBI customer ID. Guide explains easy methods to recover your customer id in simple and easy ways.
Things required to know IDBI customer ID
- Welcome letter
- Cheque Book
How to get customer ID if you forgot IDBI Customer ID.
Ther are a total of three methods available currently to get your customer unique number of your account. Using these all methods, you can complete your work by sitting at home; you are not required to go outside to visit the bank branch.
Method 1 – Via Passbook
- Get your account passbook and open the first page of the book.
- You can see the customer ID along with the account number, IFSC number, etc.
Method 2 – Get IDBI customer ID from the Welcome letter.
- If you have a welcome letter that is given during the account opening, you can get the customer id from this document.
Method 3 – From Cheque Book
- Get your cheque Book given by IDBI bank.
- Open the first book if cheque Book and you can see the customer ID printed on it.
With these there methods, you can easily retrieve your IDBI customer id.
This post explains how to get a customer ID if you forgot the IDBI customer ID of your account. You can easily get this ID by following this guide. If you have any doubts regarding this information, feel free to write down in the comment section below.