IDBI Bank is a nationalised bank in India that provides a wide range of banking services to its customers. You can do almost any transaction online sitting at your home. This post encourages users to stay at home and do banking things online. In this post, we will see how to unblock IDBI debit card online if your card gets blocked. Post explains debit card unblocking in detail and step by step manner.
Table of Contents
Things required to unblock IDBI Debit card
- The mobile number which is registered in the bank, should be with you.
- The mobile number should be active and can make calls and receive SMS.
Methods to unblock IDBI Debit card
There are a total of three methods available to unblock IDBI debit card. Out of which two ways are online, and the other method is to visit the bank branch.
Method 1 – Unblock IDBI debit card by calling bank customer care number.
- Get your registered mobile number and dial a following number from the dial pad.
- Once the call gets connected, select the Banking Accounts from the IVRS menu.
- You can now enter your Debit card number and ATM Pin to authenticate the transaction OR you can enter customer ID and TPIN.
- Once the details are verified, select the option to unlock IDBI debit card.
- Your card will be unlocked within one working day.
Also Read – How To Register For IDBI Internet/Mobile Banking
Method 2 – Unblock IDBI debit card through Internet Banking
- Open the IDBI internet banking website on your phone/computer – https://inet.idbibank.co.in/.
- Now click on the Mails option from the homepage.
- Type the Debit card number which you want to unblock.
- Click on the Send button to submit the request.
- Your card will unblock within two working days.
Method 3 – Visit the branch to unblock debit card
- Go to nearest IDBI bank branch and ask for IDBI debit card unblock form.
- Fill up the form with the debit card number, account number and other details mentioned in the form.
- Submit the form to the counter, and your account card will unblock within two working days.
You can easily unblock IDBI debit card by sitting at your home. In this guide, we have seen three easy methods to unblock your debit card. If you have any query regarding this guide, feel free to write below in the comment section.
- How to do IDBI net banking registration online? [In just 5 minutes]
- I forgot IDBI customer ID how to recover IDBI customer ID without going to bank?
- How to Generate online password For IDBI Net Banking
- How to change address in IDBI bank account?
- IDBI ATM PIN generation in just 2 minutes
- How to change mobile number in idbi bank account